4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Cassandra had a bigass forehead before chapter 3
Looks like a human female version of Gollem... creepy. I'm lucky I played it by Chapter 4. I'm surprised your eyes were looking up there and not below the forehead lol.

I’m not a “mommy” kind of guy
You were at one point.

Miss Hill I never found her that hot compared to the rest of the cast so I put her at the Bottom.
Wha? not even better looking than Helen? what are you smoking? throw that shit on the ground. Everyone has their own cup of tea but holy hell, your tea sucks. Hill tops 1 or so of the main girls, with a strap-on... I-I mean, she tops them on looks <.< looks better than Bree, wassssup

This is probably the only game where I can't choose a favorite.
With future Chapters, I am sure you'll find the one/ones you like the most. We are at the "look at dem, they hot" stage. After a few more updates, deep convos will happen, and we'll learn more about the characters etc That will make things easier as to knowing who you really want and who you really just want to bone.

All the women in this are so charming :love:
Yeah, Helen do be charming. But you know, we might also have some Yanderes/Psychos and or Killers on board.

Also, some more love for Mia.
Why is she always in the kitchen? to have her knives at the ready? and eh, keep doing this to my angel... nvm, she is not an angel.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Wha? not even better looking than Helen? what are you smoking? throw that shit on the ground. Everyone has their own cup of tea but holy hell, your tea sucks. Hill tops 1 or so of the main girls, with a strap-on... I-I mean, she tops them on looks <.< looks better than Bree, wassssup
I mean anyone is better looking than Helen or the train lady. but Miss Hill is just meh to me compared to the other girls in this game. Maybe id consider Miss Hill better than Mia at the most since I only like Mia's ass . But nah I find everyone else better. Now be a different story if we were talking about her Sister cause Casandra almost as hot as Bree to me.

Deterocs

Nov 1, 2021
mia has a much larger ass compared to Bree's butt, and you know it. ;)

don't deny what you already know. XD
The competition for the best ass is between Eve, Mia and Sophie tbh.
In my opinion:
1- Mia's perfect peach ass.
2- Sophie's big ass that makes her body looks insane.
3- Eve's big white ass. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Ass prefer

Deterocs

Nov 1, 2021
Why is she always in the kitchen? to have her knives at the ready? and eh, keep doing this to my angel... nvm, she is not an angel.
Sadly there isn't much material left to keep doing this edits :( so yeah, maybe a couple more edits, but that's it until the next update releases.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The competition for the best ass is between Eve, Mia and Sophie tbh.
In my opinion:
1- Mia's perfect peach ass.
2- Sophie's big ass that makes her body looks insane.
3- Eve's big white ass. lol
i'd need to see some comparisons I mostly see Mia and Eve's ass on this thread I forgot what sophies look like ngl. I recall i did like Sophies alot when I last played but with the amount of Mia ass pics im not so sure anymore

Deterocs

Nov 1, 2021
i'd need to see some comparisons I mostly see Mia and Eve's ass on this thread I forgot what sophies look like ngl. I recall i did like Sophies alot when I last played but with the amount of Mia ass pics im not so sure anymore
Theres a really nice ass picture of Sophie that I can edit. Maybe tomorrow

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
That's because I don't like Joanne all that much. Every girl in the game outside of the main cast has been pretty boring to me ): Maybe the new update can change that.
yeah the only only outside of the Main Cast I like is Jenni and Cassandra tho , rest are kind of forgettable ngl. Even then they are kind of boring character wise , just fun for lewds at this point. Tho I will say Jenni could be interesting later with her father being the owner of the shady club.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
I mostly see Mia and Eve's ass on this thread I forgot what sophies look like ngl.
Really? you must have missed all the Bree ass before they started posting Mia's. I am surprised you didn't save half, if not all, of these "ass" pics or one from in-game. I'm sure there are lots of Sophie butt to collect.

Every girl in the game outside of the main cast has been pretty boring to me ):
The only girls I focused on were game specific girls (ones you end up in a scene with, not just the main ones) maybe in the future, once this game is fully completed, I might play it again just focusing on the phone/extra girls.

Sadly there isn't much material left to keep doing this edits
It's not sad, it's fine. At least you'll have these edits to enjoy until they bore you. Fair Winds my friend.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
That's because I don't like Joanne all that much. Every girl in the game outside of the main cast has been pretty boring to me ): Maybe the new update can change that.
game's next update will be full of surprises! hopefully we see more bigger asses and more fucking scenes!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ass prefer

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Really? you must have missed all the Bree ass before they started posting Mia's. I am surprised you didn't save half, if not all, of these "ass" pics or one from in-game. I'm sure there are lots of Sophie butt to collect.
Well I used to kind of ignore this thread been ignoring it less guess I started to pay attention to this thread a bit more often after all the Bree and Sophie Ass pictures since I see maybe 1 for every 5 Mia

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes