4.70 star(s) 262 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Gave this one a go.

Let's start with what I didn't like:
- The almost complete absence of music and sound effects - I had to use youtube to get some audio going on.
- the body proportions on the MILFs are a bit too much (especially the tits)
please, just go back to what-a-legend on any other thing you might like... :HideThePain:

after such "opening" there is really no need to read anything more that follows....what an utter disgrace!
yet, tastes differ, blah blah...democracy, freedom of speech and all other new-age bs...yet, i repeat - an utter disgrace!:geek:

p.s.
more seriously, complaining about music/sound effects and "had to use youtube to get some audio going on" is among my top3 the most hilarious f95zooners "insights"...closely followed by "milfs proportions are a bit to much":BootyTime:

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Hope it's not more than that, there is enough girls already.
Ah, then I'll just ignore it. Rather pursue the camp girls.

Hope not. Just use a walkthrough mod if you want to avoid "mistakes"
(y)

That's not to hurt player's male power fantasy. At least he's not gay... or is he?
Understandable.

p.s.
more seriously, complaining about music/sound effects and "had to use youtube to get some audio going on" is among my top3 the most hilarious f95zooners "insights"...closely followed by "milfs proportions are a bit to much":BootyTime:
Well-chosen music can turn a good scene into a great one. It adds to the immersion.
But you do you, I guess.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
please, just go back to what-a-legend on any other thing you might like... :HideThePain:

after such "opening" there is really no need to read anything more that follows....what an utter disgrace!
yet, tastes differ, blah blah...democracy, freedom of speech and all other new-age bs...yet, i repeat - an utter disgrace!:geek:

p.s.
"tastes differ, blah blah...democracy, freedom of speech and all other new-age"
I fucking love this line, darling :)

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Mike not showing any interest in the other girls is probably the most unrealistic thing about the game. Assuming he's not gay that is.
He shows attraction but can’t make a move

Have you ever had an awkward perv friend who had a hard time approaching girls and talking to them in a non repulsive way?
That’s Mike.

And he’s nervous as fuck around all these women even if he tries to not show it.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Gave this one a go.

Let's start with what I didn't like:
- The almost complete absence of music and sound effects - I had to use youtube to get some audio going on.
- the body proportions on the MILFs are a bit too much (especially the tits)

What I'm not really decided on:
- Is the Ember stuff going somewhere else or is it just for some naughty talk/pics? And I see I've missed some Ember girls, will it be possible to get to them later?
- I see no harem tag (even in planned tags), which means trying to get everyone riding the d-train might end terribly for the MC. Will the game warn the player when their actions might cause such kind of friction? I've seen that Mia cried when you went to Sophie's pool scene

What I liked:
- girls have different personalities and are pretty communicative (Eve needed some opening up, but it's understandable why)
- the renders are amazing - especially Sophie, dayum that girl!! (the cheekbones might be the secret)
- Mike is the bro, although he seems a bit airheaded (and he's not even trying to score with any of the girls; that's a bit weird)
- Miller as the accidental wingman, lol

Sophie won my heart, although Mia is a close second. That girl is the complete package! Perfect slow burn with its rewards, I'd say.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, you gave me a reason, I'll contribute too :)
That she-wolf look, that tenderness, those powerful mesh-clad thighs :love::love::love::love:
7-iimQZyUso.jpg llM3hEnWOBQ.jpg peC-_I2TxSs.jpg

Last edited:

dubmo

Jan 6, 2022
Just out of curiosity (and for my future posts' sake)... why did I get a notification about my comment being removed for "off-topic" when I was replying to someone (honestly don't know which comment was removed) and when I come back to the thread, there's like 1½ pages of others' non-related commentary? I would just like some clarification so I know who or what to reply to in the future...

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
Just out of curiosity (and for my future posts' sake)... why did I get a notification about my comment being removed for "off-topic" when I was replying to someone (honestly don't know which comment was removed) and when I come back to the thread, there's like 1½ pages of others' non-related commentary? I would just like some clarification so I know who or what to reply to in the future...
I once had a comment deleted here because it mentioned a girl from another game, did you happen to do something like that?

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Mods will wipe out posts you made as a reply to someone who made a reply to someone else who made a reply to an off-topic post. Or they see a bunch of posts that they think are off-topic and your innocuous one happened to be in the middle of them and it gets nuked along with the bad ones. Or it was actually off-topic. Who knows.

Reactions: dubmo

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
it could be really anything depends on the mod discretion. I saw an entire conversation deleted in another thread before that was on topics because the post were way to long but they put them behind spoilers when asked and 3 days later the mods deleted it.

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Hello, everyone!

This week consisted mostly of coding, SFX and creating new renders. There are a couple of scenes in this update that we're especially happy with how they turned out. Visually, they feel like a big change from the previous day and the early game content in general.

This comes with the unfortunate downside of longer loading times for us since the scenes have been pretty heavy and slow to work with... but luckily that won't be a problem for long. We'll be upgrading the ancient parts causing the choke. The CPU, for example, probably belongs in a museum.

In the coding department, we added SFX to a couple hundred lines of code and worked through some tasks from our backlog.

One of our bigger tasks was finding out how translations work, so this week we made a partial test translation and coded it in. Our language of choice was Swedish, which felt truly cursed for some reason, but we learned a lot. Now we know what to do in the future when it comes time to translate for Steam.

Next week, we'll be working on a little group scene and possibly putting the girls in some compromising positions... And of course the special render with Ms. Hill is coming up!

Other news

There was a preview of Eve earlier this week.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers and enjoy your weekend,

Robison & Npx

4.70 star(s) 262 Votes