4.70 star(s) 262 Votes

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Just out of curiosity (and for my future posts' sake)... why did I get a notification about my comment being removed for "off-topic" when I was replying to someone (honestly don't know which comment was removed) and when I come back to the thread, there's like 1½ pages of others' non-related commentary? I would just like some clarification so I know who or what to reply to in the future...
Careful mentioning other games and creators.

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017

Hello, everyone!

This week consisted mostly of coding, SFX and creating new renders. There are a couple of scenes in this update that we're especially happy with how they turned out. Visually, they feel like a big change from the previous day and the early game content in general.

This comes with the unfortunate downside of longer loading times for us since the scenes have been pretty heavy and slow to work with... but luckily that won't be a problem for long. We'll be upgrading the ancient parts causing the choke. The CPU, for example, probably belongs in a museum.

In the coding department, we added SFX to a couple hundred lines of code and worked through some tasks from our backlog.

One of our bigger tasks was finding out how translations work, so this week we made a partial test translation and coded it in. Our language of choice was Swedish, which felt truly cursed for some reason, but we learned a lot. Now we know what to do in the future when it comes time to translate for Steam.

Next week, we'll be working on a little group scene and possibly putting the girls in some compromising positions... And of course the special render with Ms. Hill is coming up!

Other news

There was a preview of Eve earlier this week.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers and enjoy your weekend,

Robison & Npx
oh no!, there is mention of the future "Release on Steam", 1 of the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse described in the bible of visual novels.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
"we'll be working on a little group scene and possibly putting the girls in some compromising positions "
DANCING AROUND THE CAMPFIRE, GROUP SEX, HOWLING AT THE MOON

• Haha
Reactions: Don Sucio
Sep 2, 2020
Just out of curiosity (and for my future posts' sake)... why did I get a notification about my comment being removed for "off-topic" when I was replying to someone (honestly don't know which comment was removed) and when I come back to the thread, there's like 1½ pages of others' non-related commentary? I would just like some clarification so I know who or what to reply to in the future...
There isn't any clarification honestly, last year there was a rampant mod on this thread, we had to report that person because they were just removing everything like it was the Royal Rumble. Thankfully support got it sorted out.

Reactions: dubmo

25tolife

Apr 2, 2024
the main girls are awesome and I wouldn’t change anything about them but none of them is a blonde.

you have jenni but she’s a sidegirl and she’s not that hot

and you have hannah who is lovely and very pretty but a sidegirl as well.
too bad. hopefully we can romance Hannah later on like the main LIs.
any word on that Northpx?

I guess most people don’t care in the slightest or didn’t even think about it

I don’t care much either you see. I’m just really into blondes.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
the main girls are awesome and I wouldn’t change anything about them but none of them is a blonde.

you have jenni but she’s a sidegirl and she’s not that hot

and you have hannah who is lovely and very pretty but a sidegirl as well.
too bad. hopefully we can romance Hannah later on like the main LIs.
any word on that Northpx?

I guess most people don’t care in the slightest or didn’t even think about it

I don’t care much either you see. I’m just really into blondes.
we are in luck you arent into futas then (no kink shaming) :HideThePain:
("the girls are great, yet none of them is futa...")

personally i think it is great to not have same generic cliches most avns have in that regard.

25tolife

Apr 2, 2024
we are in luck you arent into futas then (no kink shaming) :HideThePain:
("the girls are great, yet none of them is futa...")

personally i think it is great to not have same generic cliches most avns have in that regard.
I believe a AVN should try to cater to all tastes

ONE single main blonde LI would cater to the people who prefer blondes
wishing for that is not even close with wanting futas. the logic you’re trying to apply plain sucks.

and at the end I said it’s no big deal and the game is still great.

I asked Northpx if we can romance Hannah too so the post isn’t just my thinking what I’d like.

so what do you want?

Last edited:

25tolife

Apr 2, 2024
Your belief is wrong. It's you who have to find an AVN that caters to your tastes.
my believe makes perfect sense.

if I was a dev I’d create many different girls to cater to the tastes of as many people as I could.

there’s who prefers short or tall. small boobs or big boobs. small ass or big ass. and anything in between.
same goes for hair. who likes brunette, blonde, redhead or whatever
and don’t you start a weirdass logic that you can’t take all people into consideration cause there’s who likes dyed hair like purple better.
it’s not the same as blonde. blonde is a staple whether you like it or not and devs would be smart to include a main blonde girl in their AVN.

I’ll say it again and this is the last time cause you don’t seem to grasp it.
it’s ok that the game doesn’t have a main blonde LI. but it would benefit from one.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022

if I was a dev I’d create many different girls to cater to the tastes of as many people as I could.

there’s who prefers short or tall. small boobs or big boobs. small ass or big ass. and anything in between.
and don’t you start a weirdass logic that you can’t take all people into consideration cause there’s who likes dyed hair like purple better.
it’s not the same as blonde. blonde is a staple whether you like it or not and devs would be smart to include a main blonde girl in their AVN.

it’s ok that the game doesn’t have a main blonde LI. but it would benefit from one.
How about... The dev makes the VN that they want to make and if you don't like it, then go find something else that you do like.

It's a hell of a lot easier for a Dev to make girls that are attractive to them than it is to make girls that are attractive to everyone.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
How about... The dev makes the VN that they want to make and if you don't like it, then go find something else that you do like.

It's a hell of a lot easier for a Dev to make girls that are attractive to them than it is to make girls that are attractive to everyone.
Preach!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jericho85

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I believe a AVN should try to cater to all tastes

blonde is a staple whether you like it or not and devs would be smart to include a main blonde girl in their AVN.
holy shit I said that I like it like 10 times. you're dumb as rocks.
No, that's not what you said. You're saying that the Dev should have a blonde LI because you think the game would benefit from one. You're saying that a dev should make characters that appeal to as many people as possible. Your words. But what if the dev isn't into blondes?

Last edited:
Reactions: Icekatana

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
No, that's not what you said. You're saying that the Dev should have a blonde LI because you think the game would benefit from one. You're saying that a dev should make characters that appeal to as many people as possible. Your words. But what if the dev isn't into blondes?
I will support the person who said that let the developer create characters and a story for his own pleasure. because that's the only way something really worthwhile can happen. If he doesn't want blondes in the game, then let him not do it.

spl00shz

Apr 16, 2023

Aaaaa....o....kaaayy

4.70 star(s) 262 Votes