4.70 star(s) 262 Votes

25tolife

Apr 2, 2024
No, that's not what you said. You're saying that the Dev should have a blonde LI because you think the game would benefit from one. You're saying that a dev should make characters that appeal to as many people as possible. Your words. But what if the dev isn't into blondes?
you’re imagining things.
I didn’t say the game should have a blonde or what the devs should do. they’re the devs ffs.
I said the game would benefit from it cause many people are into blondes. it’s called a smart move. wishing (that’s all I did but you all took it wrong like me demanding sth from the devs) for one single blonde LI is not asking for the moon.
and I doubt they both aren’t into blondes. their vision just doesn’t include a main blonde LI for some reason.

you seem to miss the key point btw. I asked the dev if Hannah is gonna become a LI. like many LIs who don’t have that status from the start.
I will support the person who said that let the developer create characters and a story for his own pleasure. because that's the only way something really worthwhile can happen. If he doesn't want blondes in the game, then let him not do it.
I think the same. never said the opposite. the devs can do what they want with their creation.

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
my believe makes perfect sense.

if I was a dev I’d create many different girls to cater to the tastes of as many people as I could.

there’s who prefers short or tall. small boobs or big boobs. small ass or big ass. and anything in between.
same goes for hair. who likes brunette, blonde, redhead or whatever
and don’t you start a weirdass logic that you can’t take all people into consideration cause there’s who likes dyed hair like purple better.
it’s not the same as blonde. blonde is a staple whether you like it or not and devs would be smart to include a main blonde girl in their AVN.

I’ll say it again and this is the last time cause you don’t seem to grasp it.
it’s ok that the game doesn’t have a main blonde LI. but it would benefit from one.
Trying to please everyone never works lol

Northpx

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2021
oh no!, there is mention of the future "Release on Steam", 1 of the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse described in the bible of visual novels.
Well damn, didn't know that's a thing. :HideThePain:
and you have hannah who is lovely and very pretty but a sidegirl as well.
too bad. hopefully we can romance Hannah later on like the main LIs.
any word on that Northpx?

I’m just really into blondes.
Do tell, Northpx. Is Hannah gonna be a LI?
I’m invested in her. I like blondes too.

:BootyTime:
Hannah's not a main LI, but she does have her place in the game. Side girl status mostly. Sophie's original nickname was actually Blondie because she was supposed to have blonde hair, but she ended up on the dark side.

Helen can always cater to the need for blondes through her large collection of wigs. :BootyTime:
So are they Swedish?
Nah

4.70 star(s) 262 Votes