4.70 star(s) 262 Votes

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Damn, now I'm curious to see how she would look with blonde hair.
I'm sure she would look great because it's Sophie and anything suits her, but still I'm curious :BootyTime:
lol now this is making picture Sophie with blonde hair and must say I think she be hotter as a blonde now haha. Thinking what a blonde Sophie looks like next to Bree makes for on very hot threesome or throuple haha, well hotter than what she looks like currently lol

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I will support the person who said that let the developer create characters and a story for his own pleasure. because that's the only way something really worthwhile can happen. If he doesn't want blondes in the game, then let him not do it.
Yeah but come on, he hasn´t been that bad, i think sometimes people get very upset for whatever reason here.

Devs are going to do whatever they want because this is their game and people can say what they prefer or not because this threads are for that too so... Maybe were the words in his comment but i took it like something without harm, just an opinion or a point of view.

Sophie's original nickname was actually Blondie because she was supposed to have blonde hair, but she ended up on the dark side.
I'm sure she would look great because it's Sophie and anything suits her, but still I'm curious :BootyTime:
Ufff i can´t see Sophie as a blond girl now... I think making her hair black was the correct choice, i mean... Blond people are overrated :p (joking,let no one be offended :LOL:)

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Ufff i can´t see Sophie as a blond girl now... I think making her hair black was the correct choice, i mean... Blond people are overrated :p (joking,let no one be offended :LOL:)
Sophie's raven hair is part of her signature look. Black hair + blue eyes and pale skin is a killer combo and it suits her perfectly. I can't see her as anything else, even if she would still be hot as a blonde. If strange.

Now I'm thinking how Eve would look with blonde hair...She's the kind of girl who would dye her natural hair black cause it fits her emo persona better. Would be cool if it was revealed she's a natural blonde.
But she looks indeed good with black hair.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Sophie's raven hair is part of her signature look. Black hair + blue eyes and pale skin is a killer combo and it suits her perfectly. I can't see her as anything else, even if she would still be hot as a blonde. If strange.

Now I'm thinking how Eve would look with blonde hair...She's the kind of girl who would dye her natural hair black cause it fits her emo persona better. Would be cool if it was revealed she's a natural blonde.
But she looks indeed good with black hair.
Difficult to look at Sophie with blond hair, even more difficult Eve :LOL:
But yeah, that would be a plot twist :oops:

Reactions: mostwanted8

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
I think making her hair black was the correct choice
Oh definitely, white skin with dark hair and blue eyes represents the perfect girl for me, because of that and among other things is why she's my favorite.

Sophie's raven hair is part of her signature look. Black hair + blue eyes and pale skin is a killer combo and it suits her perfectly.
Agree with you 100%, although, blonde hair and blue eyes are a killer combo too imo.

Northpx

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2021
Blondie is no more, but here's what could have been.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's the kind of girl who would dye her natural hair black cause it fits her emo persona better. Would be cool if it was revealed she's a natural blonde.
It might not be very obvious but you're actually absolutely correct. She has dyed her hair. :WeSmart:

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Blondie is no more, but here's what could have been.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It might not be very obvious but you're actually absolutely correct. She has dyed her hair. :WeSmart:
I'm curios bro is this going to have a harem path?

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
All I want to know is.... when?

I already have a couple of AVN's that aren't close to be completed, why not add another one to the list.

And it wouldn't be bad to have Mia in my library forever.

She looks awful with blonde hair and green eyes.

Maybe it wouldn't have been so bad with blue eyes? :unsure:
Girls can wear wigs, dye their hair, use contacts....

Options are everywhere.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Called it, she looks great but... Yeah, dark hair and blue eyes suit her a thousand times better imo. Thanks for sharing this.
sorry have to Disagree with you and Agree with the others, absolutely not suit her. just so you understand how much it's not suit her, She would be ranked behind Mia if she where blonde :eek::eek:,
and you know my feeling toward Mia :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
She looks awful with blonde hair and green eyes.

Maybe it wouldn't have been so bad with blue eyes? :unsure:
okay yeah what I imagined her with blonde hair looked better in my head 100% lol
…Yeah, if she were blonde she’d look better with a lighter shade (that hay blonde looks really bad on her) and blue eyes.

The blonde version had a green color scheme with both her eyes and tank top.
She looks MUCH better now with her actual blue color scheme (eyes + clothes).

Reactions: Northpx
4.70 star(s) 262 Votes