4.70 star(s) 262 Votes

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Like Dessolos sayd, who apparently knows a little about the sacred scriptures, the second horseman is Rework, the third horseman is very strong, his name is Burnout, and I'll leave the fourth one to you to name, we have to do this lore together. :D
Patreon Page Currently under review ? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Sweet Force

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Sophie's raven hair is part of her signature look. Black hair + blue eyes and pale skin is a killer combo and it suits her perfectly. I can't see her as anything else, even if she would still be hot as a blonde. If strange.

Now I'm thinking how Eve would look with blonde hair...She's the kind of girl who would dye her natural hair black cause it fits her emo persona better. Would be cool if it was revealed she's a natural blonde.
But she looks indeed good with black hair.
"emo persona"
Hey, she doesn't define herself as such
Its important :)

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
I want to say yes, but Summer Heat is not really a harem game. Unless you count the side girls. I guess it depends a lot on how you see harems, some pro harem gamer might know better.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not making this official would be a War Crime.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
It might not be very obvious but you're actually absolutely correct. She has dyed her hair. :WeSmart:
james-franco-wait-what.gif
Big discovery here :eek:

Yikes, you must really hate it then :ROFLMAO:
So far looks like I'm the only one who doesn't hate it...that much.
You are not alone don´t worry :LOL:
I still liking her more like now but i don´t think she is ugly with blond hair. And well if we think to her "emo" personality then we can agree that it suits better black hair.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Paynne
4.70 star(s) 262 Votes