4.70 star(s) 262 Votes

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
View attachment 3582917
Big discovery here :eek:

You are not alone don´t worry :LOL:
I still liking her more like now but i don´t think she is ugly with blond hair. And well if we think to her "emo" personality then we can agree that it suits better black hair.
I think she will look very unusual with blonde hair because you and I are used to seeing her as she is now. but I would give a lot to see her REAL hair :)

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I think she will look very unusual with blonde hair because you and I are used to seeing her as she is now. but I would give a lot to see her REAL hair :)
Yeah exactly, the first time you see someone you get a hard impression and the brain will remember that person like that.

But girls with "emo" personality are usually with black hair, so it suits better for her to have blcak hair, imo. But who knows, maybe we end seeing her with her real hair color sometime.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Yeah exactly, the first time you see someone you get a hard impression and the brain will remember that person like that.

But girls with "emo" personality are usually with black hair, so it suits better for her to have blcak hair, imo. But who knows, maybe we end seeing her with her real hair color sometime.
and since she dyes her hair black, nothing prevents her from dyeing it another way :)

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
I want to say yes, but Summer Heat is not really a harem game. Unless you count the side girls. I guess it depends a lot on how you see harems, some pro harem gamer might know better.

Not going to rush it so don't know, but eventually when there's a reasonable amount of content.

Also Mia fan club going strong. :BootyTime:
I say (I'm no expert but) when every girl in the game (LI) is your Partner = Harem. If you have every LI and they are all okay with it. Side girls don't matter much, they are just like, one-night stands (or multiple) depending on if a side girl gets an important role or something.

That's good to know. Better than the Devs that just rush their game onto Steam, and it barely has an hour's worth of content. I only count a single playthrough's playtime, not multiple. Repeating stuff shouldn't count towards playtime. Only the stuff that is unseen should.

Well, whenever you decide to release it, know I'll be getting it asap. I guess I won't continue it on here, I'll just wait until the Steam release. Also, think about Achievements/Cards+ more Profile items. Steam users (like me) will be thankful for those.

Mia is the only one that matters. The main girl. The Yandere. The Killer underneath it all. Your "Fatal Attraction" girls can act and she's really good. She knows what she's doing.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I say (I'm no expert but) when every girl in the game (LI) is your Partner = Harem. If you have every LI and they are all okay with it. Side girls don't matter much, they are just like, one-night stands (or multiple) depending on if a side girl gets an important role or something.

That's good to know. Better than the Devs that just rush their game onto Steam, and it barely has an hour's worth of content. I only count a single playthrough's playtime, not multiple. Repeating stuff shouldn't count towards playtime. Only the stuff that is unseen should.

Well, whenever you decide to release it, know I'll be getting it asap. I guess I won't continue it on here, I'll just wait until the Steam release. Also, think about Achievements/Cards+ more Profile items. Steam users (like me) will be thankful for those.

Mia is the only one that matters. The main girl. The Yandere. The Killer underneath it all. Your "Fatal Attraction" girls can act and she's really good. She knows what she's doing.
lol. I get the whole "Yandere Mia" thing is a running joke, but the last update established that she was cool with MC fucking other girls so long as she could have him too. Wouldn't that put her more in cuckquean territory? Not sure the "Yandere Mia" theory works any more. Yandere would be more like "No one can have him except me".

Reactions: Metal Panic

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
lol. I get the whole "Yandere Mia" thing is a running joke, but the last update established that she was cool with MC fucking other girls so long as she could have him too. Wouldn't that put her more in cuckquean territory? Not sure the "Yandere Mia" theory works any more. Yandere would be more like "No one can have him except me".
sorry for the intrusion guys, but can you explain the meaning of the word to me "cuckquean" ?

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
lol. I get the whole "Yandere Mia" thing is a running joke, but the last update established that she was cool with MC fucking other girls so long as she could have him too. Wouldn't that put her more in cuckquean territory? Not sure the "Yandere Mia" theory works any more.
Hmm, I forgot about that o_O hmmm, she could be lying.... to see if he actually fucks anyone else (I forget if she finds out anything...) um, maybe she'll flip out if she sees him getting it on with someone else? if a cuck gets off seeing some other guy bang his love, Mia would have to enjoy seeing someone else fuck the MC.(unless she was in the closet when he was banging Cass.. idk)

I'll still believe in Yandere Mia until she is in a room, watching the MC get it on with someone else.... unless that's also an act and she kills the girl that fucks the MC and then the MC afterwards... It can go many ways :WeSmart:

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Female variant of Cuckold. Imagine a faithful girlfriend who is fine with her man fucking other women and perhaps eventually gets turned on by it.
I suspected it was something like that :) but I think that the concept of cuckold does not apply to women
and thanks for answer

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I suspected it was something like that :) but I think that the concept of cuckold does not apply to women
It's really not that uncommon of a trope in VNs honestly. It's most common in harem VNs, not so common in non-harems.

That's why Mia is best girl. Smoking hot girlfriend who's fine with MC plowing other fields. That's love, man.

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
I said “as many people as I can” for a reason. I won’t repeat anymore why

another one bites the dust
No one is asking you to repeat why, we're saying it's wrong. "As many as I can" is wrong as a concept, wont change wether your repeat or not, no one is biting any dust here

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
it seems that once they talked about the growth of girls here. Now, looking at these massive powerful hips, I want to know the weight of the girls :)

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
No one is asking you to repeat why, we're saying it's wrong. "As many as I can" is wrong as a concept, wont change wether your repeat or not, no one is biting any dust here
Dude has contradicted himself over and over again, then insults people when they disagree. It's best to just put him on ignore.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Dude has contradicted himself over and over again, then insults people when they disagree. It's best to just put him on ignore.
He didn't actually say anything bad , But still in vain he began to passively and aggressively insult those who simply could not or did not want to understand his idea :(

Reactions: Jericho85

Cold Chad

Apr 20, 2024
Shit. What happened when I was away grinding?
And I thought my question whether mc was Chad was controversial.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
I'm wondering what the next scene with Eve will look like. It's hard to break through to her. She looks very inaccessible and needs to be handled carefully. The last scene was a kind of game, challenge, provocation. What will happen next?
It is very interesting what the developers have come up with

Reactions: Don Sucio

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I'm wondering what the next scene with Eve will look like. It's hard to break through to her. She looks very inaccessible and needs to be handled carefully. The last scene was a kind of game, challenge, provocation. What will happen next?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 262 Votes