4.70 star(s) 270 Votes

John972

Apr 24, 2018
indeed.

We have you, a person roleplaying as Miller.... for reactions or cause of boredom? both? sheesh... this thread has gone to shit. If it isn't about Joshy, now it will have this "Miller" roleplayer... god damn.
That's a natural consequence of AVNs having L-O-O-O-N-G development cycles between updates these days. Personally, I find posts from a Miller Cosplay account a welcome break from the endless, looping cycle of "X is the best girl" posts...

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
That's a natural consequence of AVNs having L-O-O-O-N-G development cycles between updates these days. Personally, I find posts from a Miller Cosplay account a welcome break from the endless, looping cycle of "X is the best girl" posts...
well X is the best girl :)

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

NL1955

Nov 19, 2021
You know what?
<<Miller best girl>>

Reactions: John972

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
0.6_Preview_Bree.png
what if Miller isn't the maniac, but Bree is? I don't know, it's that kind of vibe because of the doll. (horror tag explanation)
but maybe it's Sophie's, and she left this toy in Bree's bed. Lots of questions...

John972

Apr 24, 2018
You know what?
<<Miller best girl>>
That he is!

I don't follow this thread closely enough to read all the game/plot discussions here, so there is a lot I miss.

What Mr Miller Cosplay did was give me a fresh perspective on Miller that I hadn't considered before - specifically why Miller may be intentionally keeping the front car seat vacant. I am thankful for that - irrespective of that theory being right or wrong - 'cause it will enhance my own playing experience.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
View attachment 3662226
what if Miller isn't the maniac, but Bree is? I don't know, it's that kind of vibe because of the doll. (horror tag explanation)
but maybe it's Sophie's, and she left this toy in Bree's bed. Lots of questions...
The context will depend a lot on the game renders immediately preceding the one shown. Had Bree already pulled out all the pins stuck in the doll - a doll left as a warning for her to find? ;):)

Reactions: wizardcock

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
View attachment 3662226
It's not a toy. It's an artist's mannikin, used to help visualize poses when you don't have a live model. You can buy them on Amazon.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
View attachment 3662226
buddy, get up to speed. (y) Bree and Sophie are Wendigos, Eve is a Vampire, Helen is a Transgender serial killer, and Mia is a Yandere.:cool:
and poor MC ended up in a summer camp with these:ROFLMAO:

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
buddy, get up to speed. (y) Bree and Sophie are Wendigos, Eve is a Vampire, Helen is a Transgender serial killer, and Mia is a Yandere.:cool:
and poor MC ended up in a summer camp with these:ROFLMAO:
If even these girls are like that, then what is the jogger hiding...

It's not a toy. It's an artist's mannikin, used to help visualize poses when you don't have a live model. You can buy them on Amazon.
thanks, really interesting stuff then. I was thinking of the ice-truck killer from Dexter at first. :D

4.70 star(s) 270 Votes