4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
How is it that they are making their own sounds? :mad:

Very bad done, very very bad done, what they have to do is use the money they generate on patreon to pay songs to artists and then to keep them in the game they have to remove the lewd scenes from their VN, I thought everyone knew that . :unsure:

Now seriously, thanks for every transparent update, the release is getting closer and closer. :D

Cockhybrid

Sep 4, 2018

Hello, everyone!

This week we've been clearing a bunch of coding tasks that have been sitting in the game scripts. We've also been working with Eve and some of the extra art in her scene. We worked on this scene before in the very beginning of the dev cycle because there's a certain way we want to deliver it, and now it's finally coming alive with renders. We'll continue to work on the scene this weekend.

Sound of silence

We also worked a lot with SFX this week. We've been getting new sounds for a while now and even considered recording some of our own foley. And before anyone gets any weird thoughts, it's not the lewd kind, sorry! Mostly everyday stuff that we can't find elsewhere.

During playtesting, we discovered that some ambiences that were added and deemed pleasant, Npx couldn't even hear. When asked about the ambience in a scene, he simply replied "What ambience?" Because as it turns out, he is deaf as hell.

It made us wonder how many players are experiencing the same thing, which is why we'll be adding a Set Your Own Volume splash screen in the beginning of the game. That way, players can set their own volumes and not sit in silence like Npx did. There's also a shiny new Default Volume button in the options to go along with it.

Which girl do you think would go best with this splash screen, vibing to the sounds?

Other news

A couple of previews were posted earlier this week, including Bree.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cheers and have a great weekend all!

Robison & Npx
Next week itll be 99.9%

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
buddy, get up to speed. (y) Bree and Sophie are Wendigos, Eve is a Vampire, Helen is a Transgender serial killer, and Mia is a Yandere.:cool:
and poor MC ended up in a summer camp with these:ROFLMAO:
Jokes on you, MC is actually a crime lord, cult leader, and reincarnated evil god

Joswick

Jan 3, 2023
I see that they are about to finish the development of the update, but how long can the polishing phase last?

Tony_Soprano

Feb 1, 2022
Depends what is the aim of this final touch. If they plan to go frame by frame in terms of all rendering artifacts and so, checking spelling and so on, this is by far a long ass work, but from the way how they presenting it in the status update, I assume that what I mentioned is done already in main job during main phases. Therefore I assume that it is a true final touch, meaning going through game carefully and finding anything that brings pain to eye. So basically play the game and we all know how long takes us finishing update even if u really wanna check every bloody leaf on the tree behind the characters in the scene. Counts 1 day max. Meanwhile, waiting .... :coffee:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Abhai

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Depends what is the aim of this final touch. If they plan to go frame by frame in terms of all rendering artifacts and so, checking spelling and so on, this is by far a long ass work, but from the way how they presenting it in the status update, I assume that what I mentioned is done already in main job during main phases. Therefore I assume that is is a true final touch, meaning going through game carefully and finding anything that brings pain to eye. So basically play the game and we all know how long takes us finishing update even if u really wanna check every bloody leaf on the tree behind the characters in the scene. Counts 1 day max. Meanwhile, waiting .... :coffee:
No matter how much I love this game, I believe that the developers are deliberately stretching the development process and their so-called transparency is just dust in my eyes, but who am I to demand. I am just a stranger by the riverbank who takes what they give him absolutely for free :)

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Wtf was up with the episode 6 preview. Bree looking grumpy with a mannequin? The devs could have given us better.
As much as I want it to be good I’m not too optimistic about the new update. A good chunk of it is gonna be dedicated to this mannequin lesson whatever it is. Sounds awfully boring.

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes