4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

NL1955

Nov 19, 2021
Wtf was up with the episode 6 preview. Bree looking grumpy with a mannequin? The devs could have given us better.
As much as I want it to be good I’m not too optimistic about the new update. A good chunk of it is gonna be dedicated to this mannequin lesson whatever it is. Sounds awfully boring.
Hold it with your hand, touch it and write down whatever you feel type of thing I guess?
They both have a pencil and paper in front of them on the table.
Could be fun if it's like the “introduce yourself” scene in CH3.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I don't know who you need to be in order for you to like talking about yourself
:)
So I hope this scene won't be like that.
You never been at summer camp, with a bunch of stranger before have you ? :ROFLMAO:.
I used to be at every summer, although I was way younger than the protagonists of the game. and thing like this , were you introduce yourself or the camp leaders, creating various, and btw, , mandatory, activities, were common things.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Maybe not? Maybe It will be interesting
Hold it with your hand, touch it and write down whatever you feel type of thing I guess?
They both have a pencil and paper in front of them on the table.
Could be fun if it's like the “introduce yourself” scene in CH3.
It could be some kind of woodshop. I can imagine more fun stuff but it could be a cool scene.
There are opportunities for plenty of activities given that it’s a summer camp.
We kind of had a field trip in day 1 already.
Next I can see us hiking in the woods (somebody might get lost and we’ll have to search for them) and a scavenger hunt around the house where we’ll discover some secret.
Another day hot yoga class with Ms. Hill :sneaky:
We’ll definitely camp in the woods one of the next nights, eating marshmallows around the fire and telling spooky stories.
It’s a bummer that there’s no lake near the camp. The MC and the girls could have gone skinny dipping there ;)

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
You never been at summer camp, with a bunch of stranger before have you ? :ROFLMAO:.
I used to be at every summer, although I was way younger than the protagonists of the game. and thing like this , were you introduce yourself or the camp leaders, creating various, and btw, , mandatory, activities, were common things.
So the main detail is they are not children. So, I don't think you'd be comfortable or fun talking about Yourself in a circle of strangers.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
So the main detail is they are not children. So, I don't think you'd be comfortable or fun talking about Yourself in a circle of strangers.
young adult, not much a difference :ROFLMAO: , they just illegally drink , and may have sex.:LOL:
and it's not like the topic were that intimate, who are you, how old are you what are your hobbies, what is your favorite color, etc.

they do more between each other at night in a truth or dare game :devilish:

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Wtf was up with the episode 6 preview. Bree looking grumpy with a mannequin? The devs could have given us better.
As much as I want it to be good I’m not too optimistic about the new update. A good chunk of it is gonna be dedicated to this mannequin lesson whatever it is. Sounds awfully boring.
You see one preview picture and decide that the new update looks bad ("As much as I want it to be good I’m not too optimistic about the new update"), mind you the picture has no words, and we don't know the context at all. it could be one of 3 renders montage renders to show that class is going on, or it could be a full event with character moments and comedy.

"The devs could have given us better." they could have given us worse, or nothing.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
You see one preview picture and decide that the new update looks bad ("As much as I want it to be good I’m not too optimistic about the new update"), mind you the picture has no words, and we don't know the context at all. it could be one of 3 renders montage renders to show that class is going on, or it could be a full event with character moments and comedy.

"The devs could have given us better." they could have given us worse, or nothing.
It's obvious to me that Sophie sat in the front seat and was transformed into a wooden model, a Canadian curse, and Bree is sad but horny about it.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024

The preview is indeed underwhelming, and the activity looks boring IMO. :sneaky:
You can do you, ray of sunshine ;)

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes