4.70 star(s) 271 Votes
Sep 6, 2021
see, I wouldn't mind that at all... (her turning into that GILF, not that it should take like 15 years to complete I mean)
my little dirty niche are those MILF --> GILF type of woman ! so GILF me up for what it is worth! :sneaky:
i dont wanna fuck a grandma..i just want her to bake me a pie. but you do you man

Dr.Zed

Jun 4, 2020
complaining for free stuff being late or not to someone's liking is always the best indicator for being a spoiled brat...
then again, I want to see more and play more too, but in those instances I just go and look for other stuff. this is how I found this one here, was waiting for another one to get it's 0.5 update and just looked around for other developments.

glad I found this here.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
complaining for free stuff being late or not to someone's liking is always the best indicator for being a spoiled brat...
then again, I want to see more and play more too, but in those instances I just go and look for other stuff. this is how I found this one here, was waiting for another one to get it's 0.5 update and just looked around for other developments.

glad I found this here.
Yep, finish a game/update and then go looking for the next one. My problem is I seem to be running out, none of my recent new picks have held my attention for long. The thing I'm tired of is getting notifications of a new post in a watched thread, getting my hopes up that it might be something interesting, and then it's just someone complaining about update times like they think it only takes a week or two to put an update together.

On game talk though, am I the only one who legit thought Bree and Sophie were sisters? I don't know if there was a specific thing that made me think it, but it took me a while not to...

And can we get more Nina?
1719209981273.png

Dr.Zed

Jun 4, 2020
Yep, finish a game/update and then go looking for the next one. My problem is I seem to be running out, none of my recent new picks have held my attention for long.
I hear ya, not too sure what my hit rate is but for every 20 games/visuals I look at I get hooked on one, or even every 50?! I have no idea... so far in my 4 years of being here I have like 6 games that I follow and play when they get updates, the rest I try once and then delete and never look back as they don't hit me at all.

Reactions: meme_Lordo

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Yep, finish a game/update and then go looking for the next one. My problem is I seem to be running out, none of my recent new picks have held my attention for long. The thing I'm tired of is getting notifications of a new post in a watched thread, getting my hopes up that it might be something interesting, and then it's just someone complaining about update times like they think it only takes a week or two to put an update together.

On game talk though, am I the only one who legit thought Bree and Sophie were sisters? I don't know if there was a specific thing that made me think it, but it took me a while not to...

And can we get more Nina?
View attachment 3764939
Absolutely 100% would LOVE more Nina

Reactions: rolfcopter

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
complaining for free stuff being late or not to someone's liking is always the best indicator for being a spoiled brat
"Nothing ventured – nothing gained"
Last time we got a preview of Brie. After they started shouting more actively, so...

Jan 3, 2019
I repeat, this game is good, like many others, but some miracles happen with updates, then they came out faster and more, and now they are smaller and longer by several times, probably it is magnetic storms that affect.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
it does not matter how many time complete pages are deleted they just keep doing it. :ROFLMAO:.

'Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. ' - :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Yeah it's so much more interesting to know every random poster's favorite girl. Mine's Mia btw

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes