4.70 star(s) 271 Votes
Sep 6, 2021
Becca is the most attractive woman in the game in my opinion, exactly the type of woman I like, at least in terms of her body.
I know she's probably just a side girl, but I'm hoping for interesting content with her.

View attachment 3771220
they can barely be bothered to make content for the main girls.... good luck hoping for side action with the tinder matches

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
i slightly prefer sophie to bree but i like them both, i refuse to choose only one View attachment 3770708
Sophie ahead of Bree - but WHY NOT BOTH

View attachment 3770762
If this isn't a threesome waiting to happen, I don't know what is...

Man, I'm getting tired of wading through all the entitled complaints (across multiple game threads), it's good to talk about the girls instead.

I think my favourite is probably Bree, then Sophie, then Mia or Eve, but... I need to get to know them all a bit more to confirm that. One thing I'm personally not a fan of is the "you can squeeze my throat a bit" talk. I get some people like that, but it just goes against all my sensibilities and if it's played on much, it could move Bree down my ranking as I'll not enjoy her scenes as much as I otherwise would.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
If this isn't a threesome waiting to happen, I don't know what is...

Man, I'm getting tired of wading through all the entitled complaints (across multiple game threads), it's good to talk about the girls instead.

I think my favourite is probably Bree, then Sophie, then Mia or Eve, but... I need to get to know them all a bit more to confirm that. One thing I'm personally not a fan of is the "you can squeeze my throat a bit" talk. I get some people like that, but it just goes against all my sensibilities and if it's played on much, it could move Bree down my ranking as I'll not enjoy her scenes as much as I otherwise would.
When we first met Bree, she seemed a bit childish with her talk and wanting photos of her and Sophie just seemed more mature, that's what swung me towards Sophie.

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes