4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
they learning. if they say something and somehow won't be able to hold to it, folks would cry : " But they promised " :ROFLMAO:
Which is a reasonable assessment of such a statement. What a shocker! :eek:

And most reasonable folks would understand missing a deadline by a week or two but to go from 4 months to almost a year? That is definitely worth a couple of chuckles. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
This game looks amazing! I have a question, do we have any harem possibilities? Or maybe even a throuple or a 4way relationship? It would be difficult to choose just 1 from all these beauties.:love:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _Gaalec_

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
This game looks amazing! I have a question, do we have any harem possibilities? Or maybe even a throuple or a 4way relationship? It would be difficult to choose just 1 from all these beauties.:love:
It's one of those games where it looks like a harem is one of the possibilities, but my understanding is the dev has said no. "Group sex" is listed in the planned tags, but we'll have to see what transpires.

I thought from the off that there's a clear throuple chance, but again, that remains to be seen. So far, the most you get in that sense is a sex scene with another girl actively watching (as in she's in the room and talking to you, as opposed to spying and masturbating or something).

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
I have a question for the people who follow/support this game more closely.

We're only at the end of the Day One after 5 updates (and what an eventful day it's been for the MC), but the characters talk about how this is going to be a weeks long trip...
Have the developers said if future updates are going to condense time a little to one day per update (or even multiple days) or are they going to continue the same pace of in-game time per update?
Or is there some heavily hinted-at twist that I've failed to notice where the storyline with Miller, the Local cops, Kate's family and the Strip club people comes to a thrilling conclusion on Day 7 and Miller's redemption arc wraps everything up then?

I'm new here so please forgive me if this had been discussed already - I just wanna set my expectations if this is gonna be another beautiful game that will never be finished.

Last edited:

grhcj

Jul 31, 2023
Yeah at this point they are just extending for another month. Of course they can give an estimated release date albeit it would be of a wide range. But they could if they wanted to. They just prefer not to.
not another month. I think with this progress, maybe they will release the game in the middle of August or begin of September

Reactions: VOYEUR

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017

We're only at the end of the Day One after 5 updates (and what an eventful day it's been for the MC), but the characters talk about how this is going to be a weeks long trip...
Have the developers said if future updates are going to condense time a little to one day per update (or even multiple days) or are they going to continue the same pace of in-game time per update?
Or is there some heavily hinted-at twist that I've failed to notice where the storyline with Miller, the Local cops, Kate's family and the Strip club people comes to a thrilling conclusion on Day 7 and Miller's redemption arc wraps everything up then?

I'm new here so please forgive me if this had been discussed already - I just wanna set my expectations if this is gonna be another beautiful game that will never be finished.
I seem to remember that when 0.5 was released it was said that 0.6 would contain the next day, I doubt it will contain the night, I would also tell you that you should not be guided by things that were said, the Devs established that they are terrible at making estimates, if you doubt It's whether they have a plan in, say, 4 years to finish the VN, I don't think they have one.

Reactions: mma456 and Jude6
Jul 1, 2018
Most likely harem, we are at the fifth update and we never had to choose between the girls. Right now, MC is literally moving from one hoe to another without any problem in sight.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018

At current pace, if the game is intended to be 7 days long it will be completed by approximately January, 2042 (1 in game day * 2.5 real years). Tune your expectations accordingly.

Dr.Zed

Jun 4, 2020
the big titty teacher with the red sweater will turn from a milf into a gilf by the time this vn gets completed
see, I wouldn't mind that at all... (her turning into that GILF, not that it should take like 15 years to complete I mean)
my little dirty niche are those MILF --> GILF type of woman ! so GILF me up for what it is worth! :sneaky:

Sep 6, 2021
see, I wouldn't mind that at all... (her turning into that GILF, not that it should take like 15 years to complete I mean)
my little dirty niche are those MILF --> GILF type of woman ! so GILF me up for what it is worth! :sneaky:
i dont wanna fuck a grandma..i just want her to bake me a pie. but you do you man

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes