4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I don't recall any promises being made. The update will be ready when it's ready. Let the dev work and stop whinging.
They promise to take less time to make the next udpate which was planned to be smaller, but not exactly how much. 10 months instead of 11 is not that much better. I'm fine though, as long as there is as much content proportionally

EDIT:
The development time for 0.6 is planned to be around 3-4 months. This update will be shorter, faster and feature main girls only.

Last edited:

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Childhood friend
Huh, I'm glad that someone noticed it too and sees something Good in it. Thanks
And I understand your attitude towards women, mate. I approve of this approach :)
Brеe is for lovers of redheads. Sophie is really good. I would have chosen her if she hadn't had her girlfriend by her side.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I mean, all the girls are hot with the exception of Bree and Helen and I love me some Ms. Hill but... Mia:

1. Childhood friend
  2. Already in love with MC
  3. Gave a pass to fuck other girls
  4. She's cuddly. Like's her scratchies
  5. Big Tits, fine ass
  6. She might cut a bitch if MC gets threatened.
Forgive me if I forgot something I need to replay this game. For me I have different opinion personally I don't really think she is all that hot compared to Bree , Sophie or Eve. Tho I agree she has a nice ass. I do like the childhood friend aspect and I do think she is very kind and will be wholesome as hell. But I don't like the clingy / jealous vibe I get from her especially if I decide I want to keep her in the friendzone. I don't recall the pass tho must of forgotten something. I think what bugs me the most even tho I can understand since im a shy introverted person my self. Is Mia isn't new to the MC's life unlike the other girls. I just wish she would just tell the MC how she feels instead of being mopey , sad and jealous tho that's easier said than done and I understand it. Especially cause some of the others have the same trait I think it bugs me more with Mia since she has known the MC for a long time and I just don't like how she feels that way right off the bat when the MC doesn't even know the other girls , and the other shouldn't hold a candle to her if she would say anything.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Forgive me if I forgot something I need to replay this game. For me I have different opinion personally I don't really think she is all that hot compared to Bree , Sophie or Eve. Tho I agree she has a nice ass. I do like the childhood friend aspect and I do think she is very kind and will be wholesome as hell. But I don't like the clingy / jealous vibe I get from her especially if I decide I want to keep her in the friendzone. I don't recall the pass tho must of forgotten something. I think what bugs me the most even tho I can understand since im a shy introverted person my self. Is Mia isn't new to the MC's life unlike the other girls. I just wish she would just tell the MC how she feels instead of being mopey , sad and jealous tho that's easier said than done and I understand it. Especially cause some of the others have the same trait I think it bugs me more with Mia since she has known the MC for a long time and I just don't like how she feels that way right off the bat when the MC doesn't even know the other girls , and the other shouldn't hold a candle to her if she would say anything.
I think she's mopey and jealous because she thinks that MC is drifting apart from her. Her crush on him aside, they've obviously had a close relationship. From her perspective a rejection wouldn't be easy to get over. However if MC keeps her close, then he's basically got a girlfriend who always has his back and her attitude about him being involved with other girls changes. Devoted childhood friend AND cuckquean girlfriend? Sign me up! Mia best girl.

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes