4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
You're tripping bro. They had sex :Kappa:
I don't see it. I'm honestly not trying to start an argument, I really just don't see it. :unsure: And I don't know what I've missed that convinces you all that they did.

If they had sex then he either remembers or he doesn't.
If he remembers, why is he an asshole about it in front of Mia? And also tell her he doesn't remember in his bed?
If he doesn't remember, how does he even know he had sex? And, why is he allowing Mia to be intimate, without saying 'Woah, what ya doing?'

The conversation about not complicating, does hint at it, but doesn't answer or override the questions above for me (and could just as easily be Mia wanting to be more than friends, again IMO). Is there something else?

It also appears that I am in the minority thinking they haven't, so I'm really confused as to what I have missed. I'd love it if anyone can enlighten me as to why they're convinced it happened.

Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I don't see it. I'm honestly not trying to start an argument, I really just don't see it. :unsure: And I don't know what I've missed that convinces you all that they did.

If he remembers, why is he an asshole about it in front of Mia? And also tell her he doesn't remember in his bed?
If he doesn't remember, how does he even know he had sex? And, why is he allowing Mia to be intimate, without saying 'Woah, what ya doing?'

The conversation about not complicating, does hint at it, but doesn't answer or override the questions above for me (and could just as easily be Mia wanting to be more than friends, again IMO). Is there something else?

It also appears that I am in the minority thinking they haven't, so I'm really confused as to what I have missed. I'd love it if anyone can enlighten me as to why they're convinced it happened.
Yeah I never thought they had sex either maybe a awkward kiss or something small like that I never really thought they really did anything too sexual. Something like a drunken kiss right before he puked in the bed or something.

Reactions: Milton749

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah I never thought they had sex either maybe a awkward kiss or something small like that I never really thought they really did anything too sexual. Something like a drunken kiss right before he puked in the bed or something.
Mia's obsession is way too unhealthy for a simple childhood BFF crush, without having something major happened between them.

Sep 6, 2021
I am curious as to how mc’s relationship with Ms. Hill ramps up. There were some great little teases in the last scene where she slipped up and revealed she’s impressed with mc’s dick after seeing the imprint through the towel.

I’m doubtful that in this update she or mc make any kind of serious moves but I’m sure there will be a setup for the next one. Perhaps they have a conversation and maybe we see her naked or perhaps they kiss?

My guess for their first proper scene a few updates from now, would probably be the two of them in the jacuzzi and maybe some type of handjob/oral situation or maybe things get too hot in the jacuzzi so they go back to her room for some light fun?

Just a guess.
agree on her showing nothing anymore for a while. having a conversation laced with references that make sense only to mc+hill while there are other people in the room would be hot af...and just ending all the potential with a kiss would abs ruin it for me personally.

also, i believe fully that she should be the hardest one to fuck. im vehemently against everyone acting like theyre in church, but for hill, it should have significant build up and tease based on who're youre fucking/have fucked (not sure if the fevs can do decision trees when theyre incapable of setting deadlines or figuring out how progress bars work) before that big reveal where the mc realizes the true meaning of life: her big fat juicy titties

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
She walk in to his room and suck his dick off while her brother sleeping next to them. :cautious:
if MC is drunk and not fully aware of reality you saying you won't believe Mia would take advantage of it ?:LOL:
Or they were both drinking but she's not a forgetful drunk. He remembers fucking someone but not who, and she remembers exactly who. Would explain why she gets sad when reminded that he doesn't remember the night. Imagine a girl losing her v card with her life-long crush only for him to forget all about it due to something as stupid as drunk brain.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Or they were both drinking but she's not a forgetful drunk. He remembers fucking someone but not who, and she remembers exactly who. Would explain why she gets sad when reminded that he doesn't remember the night. Imagine a girl losing her v card with her life-long crush only for him to forget all about it due to something as stupid as drunk brain.
Oh yeah that's what I meant. I fully believe that it is the story and eventually we will learn it with a flashback (y)

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Can understand that completely and it does makes sense, but then why does MC not react to the intimate scene at all. Surely, if this is the first time, as far as he knows, Mia has touched him, there'd be some reaction. I just can't put those two scenes together.

And couldn't Mia's sadness also be, oh no, my lifelong crush had sex with someone and it wasn't me?

I realize I do overanalyze these sometimes. Damn, this anal brain, I get frustrated when I get what appears to me to be conflicting scenes.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Can understand that completely and it does makes sense, but then why does MC not react to the intimate scene at all. Surely, if this is the first time, as far as he knows, Mia has touched him, there'd be some reaction. I just can't put those two scenes together.

And couldn't Mia's sadness also be, oh no, my lifelong crush had sex with someone and it wasn't me?

I realize I do overanalyze these sometimes. Damn, this anal brain, I get frustrated when I get what appears to me to be conflicting scenes.
girls usually make bigger deal about losing the V-card than boys, for him it was not memorable enough to remember who it was, that is all. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Ass prefer

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
It may be that this isn't the first time that MC and Mia have played around sexually (touching/oral) while he's being aware of it, they've grown up as best friends, when you have a best friend who is of the opposite sex it's quite usual that they are the person you start sexually experimenting with, which is why he is not surprised by the oral scene.

MC quite clearly states that he lost his virginity on his birthday but he was too drunk to remember it clearly. Mia references MC throwing up on his bed "last time" but MC doesn't remember that. That certainly would track with him being too drunk to remember, lining Mia up with the girl he lost his virginity with.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022

Because it wasn't just that one time that they were intimate. The way I see it going down is that they've likely done some 3rd-base stuff in the past on perhaps more than one occasion which is what he's aware of, but never actually escalated beyond that... until that night that they got drunk and fucked. She remembers and he doesn't.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
It may be that this isn't the first time that MC and Mia have played around sexually (touching/oral) while he's being aware of it, they've grown up as best friends, when you have a best friend who is of the opposite sex it's quite usual that they are the person you start sexually experimenting with, which is why he is not surprised by the oral scene.

MC quite clearly states that he lost his virginity on his birthday but he was too drunk to remember it clearly. Mia references MC throwing up on his bed "last time" but MC doesn't remember that. That certainly would track with him being too drunk to remember, lining Mia up with the girl he lost his virginity with.
Thanks. (y) (y) (y) That's a great explanation. I can work with that and currently see no plotholes to it having happened. You've pulled all the scenes together for me.

I still, personally don't think they have, but can see how it is possible within the framework of the story. But we will wait for it to be revealed in future updates. Cheers Buddy, you've helped tremendously. Have a good one.:)

Reactions: Jericho85

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024

MC says he was too drunk to remember who he had sex with his first time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Preview of drunk MC and Mia before having sex at his 18th birthday. :sneaky:

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
MC says he was too drunk to remember who he had sex with his first time.
Preview of drunk MC and Mia before having sex at his 18th birthday. :sneaky:
Thanks I saw those, but they still left plotholes I couldn't reconcile.

Jericho85 & Anonnyscouse filled those holes in for me. I'm still not convinced that it did happen, but at least now I can see how it might have (it was really bothering me that I couldn't see it was even a possibility with the holes I found).

Thanks all.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Huh, this is interesting ground for drama

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
Down bad alert: Which girls are probably the best/worst in bed?

I feel like Kate, Mia and maybe Eve have the most experience so they probably have a solid oral game as well as being a great lay. But who knows, it’s probably been a while for Kate so she may be rusty.

Bree and Sophie have not indicated they have much experience but that means nothing sometimes (and most likely in their case).

possibly a cringe question but idk I’m growing impatient and bored waiting on the update lol
Eve has no experience either and Mia has very limited experience with MC, not enough to make her much better than the other girls

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
All we know is that MC knows he had sex and it wasn't memorable.
He told someone it wasn't memorable, it doesn't mean that's what he thinks, when people ask him about Mia he says theyre just friends, yet they have clearly have some sort of intimacy. He's not telling everything, you have to read between the lines

If he does remember they've been intimate, why does he say he doesn't remember the last time? No matter what, if you are not on Mia path, that is a really weird scene that doesn't fit the previous gameplay
I thinlk waking up in bed with someone with clear traces of sex would be enough to know something happened. If you wake up in bed with dried cum and juice on your dick and a girl beside you with cum or her face or in her or something; it's not rocket science to guess what went on

This time you might be under-analyzing instead
All signs are there, something happened, man said he had his first drunken sex on his birthday and it was not memorable, there is all the interaction you mentioned yourself, and MC saying "we agreed not to complicate things", something happened, and they both know it happened, even if he doesnt remeber how it happened, otherwise what would he be talking about there?

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2021
Eve has no experience
youre prolly right...however, it would be very interesting if all this was an act eeve is putting on and eventually end sup being the only girl who packed a knotted whip, a spiked collar, a leather body harness that shows off her tits and pussy and a bright red ball gag instead of a backup pair of panties

Mia has very limited experience with MC
thank you! and it likely isnt limited cause he whipped his cock out like he was the candyman and his dic was a lollipop the women all needed. mia is the one whod be most likely to serve as a practice dummy

Mia is most likely not a virgin, it seems obvious she's the one MC first did it with
He told someone it wasn't memorable, it doesn't mean that's what he thinks, when people ask him about Mia he says theyre just friends, yet they have clearly have some sort of intimacy. He's not telling everything, you have to read between the lines
yes agreed..... but, just because you managed to find a toilet in record time the first time you went to taco bell dont mean it was worth taking a picture of and remembering it as one of your formative memories

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes