4.70 star(s) 271 Votes
Sep 6, 2021
i wanna make a leo joke so bad since everyones wailing on ass's ass for wanting young women...but then i rem loli hentai is a tag that exists here........
however, we all kinda know he wasnt referring to that..so lets move on?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PrivilegedCholo

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Oh yeah that's what I meant. I fully believe that it is the story and eventually we will learn it with a flashback (y)
We won't need a flashback. Mia will just pull out her scrapbook and show MC all the photos she took of him banging her due to the array of cameras she had set up all around the room where she seduced him. It will almost be like bullet-time in The Matrix.

• Wow
Reactions: NebulousShooter

Czetwain

May 8, 2018
We won't need a flashback. Mia will just pull out her scrapbook and show MC all the photos she took of him banging her due to the array of cameras she had set up all around the room where she seduced him. It will almost be like bullet-time in The Matrix.
Honestly, Mia reminds me so much of Winifred Burkle at times, every additional implication that she's a possessive tech-wiz only strengthens her position in my tier ranking

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Hmm, about Cassandra and the rest of the girls who have "just sex", let's call it that. There is an opinion that this slightly spoils some of the sincerity that could be in the game.... Well, that is, why do we need these two girls who can just be fucked? like some prostitutes that we won't pay, though.Okay, maybe it's just that I'm boring and too in love.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
probably with incoming rework doom somewhere on the horizon
Now is also a good moment to mention how much we dislike reworking published content. Once it's out, it's out basically. There are a couple of scenes in the earlier updates that could use a loving touch, but we won't give them one. We prefer to keep moving forward. They'll be in the game forever to remind Npx of his failures as our artist, because despite the cringe and shame some renders bring him, they're a good motivator to continue learning and improving. It's okay to suck sometimes.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Huh, it doesn't matter. When it is convenient for them, they will go to redo something :) They'll find some excuse, as always.

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes