4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Hello, everyone!

This week we planned a new outro, worked on Eve's scene and scripted for 0.7. We've been wanting to add a few animations of the girls to the game for quite a while now, especially at the end where the playable content ends. But that's extra content. We'll see if we actually get around to making and implementing them after the main content is rendered.

There aren't many renders left to be created for the update now, and the Renders bar will soon be filled in. Then it's time to finish the animations and the last spot renders, and the visual aspect of this update will be complete.

You may have noticed some unusually massive gains in the polish department this week and last, but don't be alarmed. That was, and still is, a joke. We'll begin polishing after everything else is 100% done.

Last week's progress bar stuff

Speaking of progress bars, we wanted to mention that we got some great suggestions and feedback on the progress bars last week. We decided we'll be keeping the bars for the next cycle. They don't look that bad, and there's plenty of good real estate in the headers for some renders of the girls. Or Miller. Or even Helen! Anything goes, really.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who left their thoughts on the subject! This shit ain't easy, but we'll figure things out and let you know what happens. Always.

Other news

This month's special poll is a close one! It looks like it could swing in any direction, as you can see below.

Hard to say who'll get to be featured in the June special, but whoever it'll be, it might be time for another pool render!

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Npx & Robison

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
This month's special poll is a close one! It looks like it could swing in any direction, as you can see below.

Hard to say who'll get to be featured in the June special, but whoever it'll be, it might be time for another pool render!
Nice to see Mia almost win, feels like Mia fans are sorely underrepresented in this thread. Hopefully they choose her for the render, or maybe both

Reactions: Visick and mma456

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
next progress update finna be like:
"We realized the car engine didn't quite sound right so we are going to polish the audio up starting from chapter 1 again for maximum immersion"
I'm pretty sure I saw Dev say something very similar, not very long ago. :ROFLMAO:

Hmm, about Cassandra and the rest of the girls who have "just sex", let's call it that. There is an opinion that this slightly spoils some of the sincerity that could be in the game.... Well, that is, why do we need these two girls who can just be fucked? like some prostitutes that we won't pay, though.Okay, maybe it's just that I'm boring and too in love.
Well in theory, you could be really radical and not fuck them!

Reactions: PrivilegedCholo

Cockhybrid

Sep 4, 2018

Hello, everyone!

This week we planned a new outro, worked on Eve's scene and scripted for 0.7. We've been wanting to add a few animations of the girls to the game for quite a while now, especially at the end where the playable content ends. But that's extra content. We'll see if we actually get around to making and implementing them after the main content is rendered.

There aren't many renders left to be created for the update now, and the Renders bar will soon be filled in. Then it's time to finish the animations and the last spot renders, and the visual aspect of this update will be complete.

You may have noticed some unusually massive gains in the polish department this week and last, but don't be alarmed. That was, and still is, a joke. We'll begin polishing after everything else is 100% done.

Speaking of progress bars, we wanted to mention that we got some great suggestions and feedback on the progress bars last week. We decided we'll be keeping the bars for the next cycle. They don't look that bad, and there's plenty of good real estate in the headers for some renders of the girls. Or Miller. Or even Helen! Anything goes, really.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who left their thoughts on the subject! This shit ain't easy, but we'll figure things out and let you know what happens. Always.

Other news

Npx & Robison
Why the heck does polish get an own progress bar but not german??

Jan 3, 2019

Hello, everyone!

Other news

Npx & Robison
At this rate, they will finish the animation and everything else by September. It's just some kind of nonsense)))

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Not sure what "freefalling" means in this context but at least it's still good. By that I mean, at least I still like where the story's going.

Most of the other VNs that started taking longer to update also started to fall off in terms of story/character progression BEFORE those ones even got to 1 update/year. Good stuff takes time but that other stuff isn't even good anymore, it's all just fueled by hype now. It's not even that I dislike them at this point. I'm just kind of indifferent. The writing started to suck and they take 1 year at best to update. What else could you expect other than just me starting to not give a fuck?

That all being said, I still like Summer Heat's writing. So I'm down to just wait it out. Although, I don't actually have the time to play anything anymore so there's that ...

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes