4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
All we know is that MC knows he had sex and it wasn't memorable.
He told someone it wasn't memorable, it doesn't mean that's what he thinks, when people ask him about Mia he says theyre just friends, yet they have clearly have some sort of intimacy. He's not telling everything, you have to read between the lines

If he does remember they've been intimate, why does he say he doesn't remember the last time? No matter what, if you are not on Mia path, that is a really weird scene that doesn't fit the previous gameplay
I thinlk waking up in bed with someone with clear traces of sex would be enough to know something happened. If you wake up in bed with dried cum and juice on your dick and a girl beside you with cum or her face or in her or something; it's not rocket science to guess what went on

I realize I do overanalyze these sometimes. Damn, this anal brain, I get frustrated when I get what appears to me to be conflicting scenes.
This time you might be under-analyzing instead
All signs are there, something happened, man said he had his first drunken sex on his birthday and it was not memorable, there is all the interaction you mentioned yourself, and MC saying "we agreed not to complicate things", something happened, and they both know it happened, even if he doesnt remeber how it happened, otherwise what would he be talking about there?

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2021
Eve has no experience
youre prolly right...however, it would be very interesting if all this was an act eeve is putting on and eventually end sup being the only girl who packed a knotted whip, a spiked collar, a leather body harness that shows off her tits and pussy and a bright red ball gag instead of a backup pair of panties

Mia has very limited experience with MC
thank you! and it likely isnt limited cause he whipped his cock out like he was the candyman and his dic was a lollipop the women all needed. mia is the one whod be most likely to serve as a practice dummy

Mia is most likely not a virgin, it seems obvious she's the one MC first did it with
He told someone it wasn't memorable, it doesn't mean that's what he thinks, when people ask him about Mia he says theyre just friends, yet they have clearly have some sort of intimacy. He's not telling everything, you have to read between the lines
yes agreed..... but, just because you managed to find a toilet in record time the first time you went to taco bell dont mean it was worth taking a picture of and remembering it as one of your formative memories

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
and Mia has very limited experience with MC,
Little experience ? :unsure::unsure:
Look at those bloodshot horny eyes that keep looking at you all the time,
while she gently massages your body and balls,
and literally takes your entire cock deep and hard into her.

This is really not someone without experience !!
This is someone who has literally practice from an early age with bananas,cucumbers,anything she could get down her throat..
Someone who sucked off the entire school for a little extra lunch money,
Always got the best marks by milking what little seed they had left from all the teachers,
And at home she was daddy's favourite,
always making him firm,hard and popping,she always got his smoothest desserts !!

A small,horny,cute cock sucker through and through from birth!!:giggle::giggle:
sweet little cock sucker.png

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
There's a difference between "don't remember" and "wasn't worth remembering" as well - to me, "wasn't memorable" in this context, could easily mean "I don't remember the details because I was practically black-out drunk" (but not enough to stop getting it up). Following this logic for the scene (which I do), that would also explain why he doesn't remember puking on the bed "last time".

There could also be a mental block element to it where he has bits of the memory, but his brain has locked away certain details, such as the identity of the girl, and the throwing up on the bed.

Talking of blocks... I don't much like Sophie anymore - I wanted to watch that hairbrush scene! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jericho85

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
Little experience ? :unsure::unsure:
Look at those bloodshot horny eyes that keep looking at you all the time,
while she gently massages your body and balls,
and literally takes your entire cock deep and hard into her.

This is really not someone without experience !!
This is someone who has literally practice from an early age with bananas,cucumbers,anything she could get down her throat..
Someone who sucked off the entire school for a little extra lunch money,
Always got the best marks by milking what little seed they had left from all the teachers,
And at home she was daddy's favourite,
always making him firm,hard and popping,she always got his smoothest desserts !!

A small,horny,cute cock sucker through and through from birth!!:giggle::giggle:
That's a lot of assumption from a single scene lol, wtf?

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
There's a difference between "don't remember" and "wasn't worth remembering" as well - to me, "wasn't memorable" in this context, could easily mean "I don't remember the details because I was practically black-out drunk" (but not enough to stop getting it up). Following this logic for the scene (which I do), that would also explain why he doesn't remember puking on the bed "last time".

There could also be a mental block element to it where he has bits of the memory, but his brain has locked away certain details, such as the identity of the girl, and the throwing up on the bed.

Talking of blocks... I don't much like Sophie anymore - I wanted to watch that hairbrush scene! :ROFLMAO:
I think he remembers the identity quite well, I wouldn't take what he said during that discussion with a girl he pretty much just met at face value

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
I can't understand why anyone likes Bree and Sophie. Yes, they are beautiful, but one is a stupid red-haired child, the other is too old and strict. Imagine living with one of them for a long time... I would have died... from the stuffiness

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes