4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

somedude0190

May 9, 2020
I'm sorry, but stereotypes are usually true. For some reason, God deprives the intellect of those who are actively involved in sports :)
I highly disagree stereotypes come from a time before most people knew better. While you might find some people who fit the mold of a certain stereotype that doesn't mean it's a norm. I was fairly athletic (played basketball and football a lot was fairly decent at both) I don't believe myself to be dumb (besides spelling I suck at spelling I can get in the ballpark for harder words but that's about it) obviously I guess it all depends on who you compare a person to if you expect an athlete to be as smart as someone who does nothing but studies all day or who is naturally smart (picks things up easily to be specific) then I guess I would agree there, but in general terms the dumb jock stereotype is just that. I hung out with both the jocks and the quote unquote "nerds" ( I enjoyed video games and D&D) and there is no doubt that there are some people who don't give a crap about learning (dumb jock as you might say) and only care about sports but more often than not people tend to be on a spectrum.

Maybe my view is skewed and others see it a lot closer to you but I have been around for a while now and at least from my time here people don't tend to fit the mold others want to put them in just my opinion. Granted I am just a dumb jock lmao

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
I highly disagree stereotypes come from a time before most people knew better. While you might find some people who fit the mold of a certain stereotype that doesn't mean it's a norm. I was fairly athletic (played basketball and football a lot was fairly decent at both) I don't believe myself to be dumb (besides spelling I suck at spelling I can get in the ballpark for harder words but that's about it) obviously I guess it all depends on who you compare a person to if you expect an athlete to be as smart as someone who does nothing but studies all day or who is naturally smart (picks things up easily to be specific) then I guess I would agree there, but in general terms the dumb jock stereotype is just that. I hung out with both the jocks and the quote unquote "nerds" ( I enjoyed video games and D&D) and there is no doubt that there are some people who don't give a crap about learning (dumb jock as you might say) and only care about sports but more often than not people tend to be on a spectrum.

Maybe my view is skewed and others see it a lot closer to you but I have been around for a while now and at least from my time here people don't tend to fit the mold others want to put them in just my opinion. Granted I am just a dumb jock lmao
Damn, bro, let's briefly say what did you want to say? That you just don't agree and didn't give any arguments, just your guesses :)

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
I think v0.5 was well worth it. and even surprised me, in length, because I remember when I first played it, there was times when I tought, okay this is where it is end, and it was still on going.

my only complaint is that save files started to messed up, so I will have to replay the whole game, and I hope saves will work for . v0.6.
Now v0.6 gonan be an intresting case, becasue they did say it's gonna be shorter, but if it is indeed shorter, yet took almost as long as v0.5, then preper for more complain.
:LOL:
That's my silver lining with games taking close to a year, in some cases, to release new chapters. The dev cycle is long enough that I don't mind replaying everything again as a refresher before getting in to the new stuff.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
That's my silver lining with games taking close to a year, in some cases, to release new chapters. The dev cycle is long enough that I don't mind replaying everything again as a refresher before getting in to the new stuff.
that's kind of why I tend to replay my favorites every update or and maybe some that aren't if my backlog isn't to full if I liked it. It makes an update feel longer and less of a disappointment to me if it was one, that and a refresher and spending time with my favorite LI all over again is just a bonus

Sep 6, 2021
Well, this is a Yandere topic
nope...mia seems like she'd be perfectly fine with being a cuckquean. she'd prolly pick up a knife if she doesnt get to suck mc dick like its got antidote to whatever's ailing her whereas eve seems like shed pick a blade and aim for the crotch everytime the mc looks at at another woman

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
nope...mia seems like she'd be perfectly fine with being a cuckquean. she'd prolly pick up a knife if she doesnt get to suck mc dick like its got antidote to whatever's ailing her whereas eve seems like shed pick a blade and aim for the crotch everytime the mc looks at at another woman
Oh, you mean Femdom

Reactions: xifhike
4.70 star(s) 271 Votes