4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

Supergamer11

May 10, 2021
Might be an unpopular opinion on this forum but I really enjoy the Sophie character. She’s comes off very mature and can be a bit of a control freak (if you ask Bree) but she means well.

Normally it can be a bummer when LI’s wanna take things slow (although worth it) but with Sophie it’s kind of sexy that she’s just in no rush and wants to enjoy things. The pool scene with her was just the chef’s kiss.

Also she can’t fool us. Sure she’s looking out for Bree but she knows what she’s doing during scenes where we are all of a sudden alone with her. She knows what she wants lol

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Again, good riddance to everyone who complaint about the first updates and pressure devs until they change their development approach. You just turn this the #1354678 game that updates once for year.
Are you seriously blaming consumers for shitty devs that take a year to drop an update with half an hour of content ?? you're seriously ignorant of how society works.

Last edited:

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
Might be an unpopular opinion on this forum but I really enjoy the Sophie character. She’s comes off very mature and can be a bit of a control freak (if you ask Bree) but she means well.

Normally it can be a bummer when LI’s wanna take things slow (although worth it) but with Sophie it’s kind of sexy that she’s just in no rush and wants to enjoy things. The pool scene with her was just the chef’s kiss.

Also she can’t fool us. Sure she’s looking out for Bree but she knows what she’s doing during scenes where we are all of a sudden alone with her. She knows what she wants lol
I think that in the popularity poll Sophie came second, I would like to know how the poll was in the universe where Sophie is blonde or where she has Bree's appearance, because in addition to being the impulsive and athletic girl with abs, Bree has the super skill called "being a redhead".

Sep 6, 2021
Are you seriously blaming consumers for shitty devs that take a year to drop an update with half an hour of content, you're seriously ignorant of how society works.
hes coming at it from a pov of someone whos getting all things for free. subsidized by the people who pay for it on patreon. hes not wrong in just wanting things to release even if they come out at a glacial pace. however, he might not have the same expectations if he was actually paying for it.

Reactions: Joelcgx19
Sep 6, 2021
I think that in the popularity poll Sophie came second, I would like to know how the poll was in the universe where Sophie is blonde or where she has Bree's appearance, because in addition to being the impulsive and athletic girl with abs, Bree has the super skill called "being a redhead".
im surprised she didnt score higher considering the implication of brie being dumb and her being the alpha bitch (relatively speaking) in their friendship. will obv lead to extremely stimulating endings for them both if the devs dont pussy out of a confrontation between them cause thats where this is all headed considering its an avn where everyones gonna fuck the mc......................... eventually

Daddy Miller

May 21, 2024
If Daddy Miller is the best wingman, Sophie is his polar opposite. Fucking Blue baller. :cautious:
Sophie comes from the greek Σοφία (Sophía), which means “Knowledge”. She can tell what MC and Bree get up to and she uses this supernatural ability to get in their way.
Every girl in the game has an ability linked to her name.
I really enjoy the Sophie character. She’s comes off very mature
Sophie also means “Wisdom”. That explains why she’s so mature despite her age.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Darkdevil66

Daddy Miller

May 21, 2024
I think that in the popularity poll Sophie came second
im surprised she didnt score higher considering the implication of brie being dumb and her being the alpha bitch
Men, especially losers like the MC, prefer a woman who is dumber than them. As long as the woman is hot, it’s a-okay. Ditziness, or the dumb act women put on, including Bree, are endearing. Intelligence is intimidating.
It’s easier to have sex with a dumb woman. A smart woman is harder to control and to impress, and she will see a man for who he is.
An insecure man can feel good about himself if he proves to be smarter than his woman. The illusion that he can take care of his girl boosts the ego of the weak man.
Sophie puts up with the MC’s bullshit out of the goodness of her heart.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023

Definitely not unpopular, lots of Sophie fans here. Sophie is the best girl.

Sep 6, 2021
Men, especially losers like the MC, prefer a woman who is dumber than them. As long as the woman is hot, it’s a-okay. Ditziness, or the dumb act women put on, including Bree, are endearing. Intelligence is intimidating.
It’s easier to have sex with a dumb woman. A smart woman is harder to control and to impress, and she will see a man for who he is.
An insecure man can feel good about himself if he proves to be smarter than his woman. The illusion that they can take care of their girl boosts their ego.
Sophie puts up with the MC’s bullshit out of the goodness of her heart.
Holy shit. thats the worst take i could expect from the best character in-game.
just cause you can climb a mountain, dont mean you have to climb everest every month...sometimes its nice to go for a hike to the top of a hill nearby.
It should be known as a super power. Redheads definitely get more love from Devs and Players.
firecrotch is a real thing. just wish someone would focus on it wholeheartedly

Daddy Miller

May 21, 2024
Holy shit. thats the worst take i could expect from the best character in-game.
just cause you can climb a mountain, dont mean you have to climb everest every month...sometimes its nice to go for a hike to the top of a hill nearby.
You are missing the point, son. The second paragraph is not necessarily related to the first.
Where is Kate when the kids need schooling?

This talk reminded me of my Claire. She was a smart woman. Smarter than me. Loved that about her. She used to get the best insights.
…I think I’m gonna go have a burger.
47B5772C-2598-48BA-B94B-F4B72819178B.png

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Are you seriously blaming consumers for shitty devs that take a year to drop an update with half an hour of content ?? you're seriously ignorant of how society works.
Yes, because it was these "consumers" who ask to devs change from release small updates to release big updates in the first place and that was what cause updates drop once a year now in the case of this game. You're seriously ignorant about the reasons this game right here came from 4 releases in the first year to just one release in the last year and a half despite you could easily comeback to the earlier posts in this thread and check for yourself all the complaints about the update's size and their demand for "more playtime", fucking genius.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
If you don’t choose Mia, she will attempt to kill the other girls. Depending on your choices, she might succeed. If you don’t accept her after that, she will kill you too. “If I can’t have you, no one else can!!:cautious: :mad::eek: :eek:
This is something I can totally see. Mia has those stalky, sex killer vibes. :LOL: Probably have sex with your corpse too.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: NebulousShooter

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I came from a pov of someone who is in this thread since the beginning/debut of the game thread here and know for fact what happened to these devs change their development approach and even nailed it in that time what this thread will become now

https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-heat-v0-5-1-naughty-fox-games.107102/post-8314281
peoples complain no matter what, but to be fair, there not that much of a complain about the development time, aside from the same loud regular trolls, who are beside this one subject, never say a single word about the game, expect when the new episode drop, they skip through to it, and say it was short
:whistle: :LOL:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
peoples complain no matter what, but to be fair, there not that much of a complain about the development time, aside from the same loud regular trolls, who are beside this one subject, never say a single word about the game, expect when the new episode drop, they skip through to it, and say it was short
:whistle: :LOL:
so much this I can't recall the game anymore I remember seeing complains of an update being short they said took them 10 min took me at least 1hr and 1/2

Reactions: ChipLecsap

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
This is something I can totally see. Mia has those stalky, sex killer vibes. :LOL: Probably have sex with your corpse too.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Mia is stalkerish but she wouldn't go that far despite the yandere jokes. The kind of game with killer Mia would be amusing but hardly successful and the devs know it.

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
so much this I can't recall the game anymore I remember seeing complains of an update being short they said took them 10 min took me at least 1hr and 1/2
I think v0.5 was well worth it. and even surprised me, in length, because I remember when I first played it, there was times when I tought, okay this is where it is end, and it was still on going.

my only complaint is that save files started to messed up, so I will have to replay the whole game, and I hope saves will work for . v0.6.
Now v0.6 gonan be an intresting case, becasue they did say it's gonna be shorter, but if it is indeed shorter, yet took almost as long as v0.5, then preper for more complain.
:LOL:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Mia is stalkerish but she wouldn't go that far despite the yandere jokes. The kind of game with killer Mia would be amusing but hardly successful and the devs know it.
Just to clarify, I could totally see Mia doing it. Not that NFG would put actually put it in the game. :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: mostwanted8

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I think v0.5 was well worth it. and even surprised me, in length, because I remember when I first played it, there was times when I tought, okay this is where it is end, and it was still on going.

my only complaint is that save files started to messed up, so I will have to replay the whole game, and I hope saves will work for . v0.6.
Now v0.6 gonan be an intresting case, becasue they did say it's gonna be shorter, but if it is indeed shorter, yet took almost as long as v0.5, then preper for more complain.
:LOL:
i'm just glad this is one of those games I feel the need to replay anyways every update so even if the update is short won't feel like it to me

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes