4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
ngl...id prefer if the devs took her to a more darker ending. would be extremely fun as an add on
Eve might commit suicide if you don’t choose her. :eek:

If you don’t choose Mia, she will attempt to kill the other girls. Depending on your choices, she might succeed. If you don’t accept her after that, she will kill you too. “If I can’t have you, no one else can!!:cautious: :mad::eek: :eek:

If you get it on with both Sophie and Bree, they will turn on each other. When they fight to the death, you will have to choose who to kill. :eek: :eek: :eek:

If you don’t choose Ms. Hill, she will get too drunk one night and drown in the pool. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hence the horror tag!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

If you don’t choose Mia, she will attempt to kill the other girls. Depending on your choices, she might succeed. If you don’t accept her after that, she will kill you too. “If I can’t have you, no one else can!!:cautious: :mad::eek: :eek:

If you get it on with both Sophie and Bree, they will turn on each other. When they fight to the death, you will have to choose who to kill. :eek: :eek: :eek:

If you don’t choose Ms. Hill, she will get too drunk one night and drown in the pool. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hence the horror tag!

How vivid your fantasy regarding of these girls :cautious:, of course , when it's comes to a certain silver haired prostitute, you are lot more timid.:whistle:
or should I just call you a hater ? :whistle::ROFLMAO:
:Kappa::coffee:

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017

Hence the horror tag!

In the end we will discover that Summer Heat is a sequel to Doki Doki Literature Club!, and its real name in version 1.0 will change to Doki Doki Summer Art Club!.

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes