Jul 27, 2020
So in the span of 12 hours:

He fucks the teachers sister
Almost fucks the teacher
Gets his dick sucked by his best friend
Rizzes a goth girl who wants a giant nut busted on her
Has 2 women he just met fall in love with him
Manages to get multiple Tinder matches back to back as a dude
& fucks a chick he met for all of 5 mins at a grocery store while a cop with giant titties watches

Game reminds me of Summers Gone with the nonsense pacing but at least the MCs dick works.

The update timeline is crazy considering theres very little branching and the few animations there are theyre not intricate. Patrons are getting milked if the render count falls under 4K.
We're playing a 6.3 hunk of an MC who's probably handsome as hell as well, and having known some guys with those attributes, theirr lives are often that easy with the ladies

Reactions: spl00shz

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
can somebody quote me any mention of the planned release date? i know they made a post about it a couple days ago but i cant find any info.
Release dates

Enthusiast+ tiers: Thursday, August 22nd

Player tier: Saturday, August 24th

There are still a couple of variables that could influence the dates, but if anything changes we'll let you know in the last 0.6 status update on the 16th of August

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
can somebody quote me any mention of the planned release date? i know they made a post about it a couple days ago but i cant find any info.
the key-word here is "planned".
even they said it themselves - nothing is certain and it could go both ways.

considering avn-s development in general, better prepare yourself for september, if not for later.:HideThePain:

#polish_isHELL
:BootyTime:

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022

Hello, everyone!

This week we worked on the extra content, some details, and filled in a gap that felt pretty awkward after playing the game through a couple of times. There aren't many who have seen the mess that is Summer Heat prior to polishing, and luckily you won't need to worry about witnessing it either!

There is still some rendering time left, as well as SFX and coding. Next week 50% of our team will also be gone for a week, from the 2nd to 10th of August. All the remaining rendering should be done by then, but we'll have a window afterwards for post-production and testing. And of course some final polishing.

The next week's status update will be skipped, and most likely the following one as well, meaning we'll continue on the 16th.

What we did this week:
  • New renders
  • Many render fixes
  • Sound design
  • Animation SFX
  • Animation frames
  • Color corrections
  • Playtesting, editing and polishing

Release dates

Enthusiast+ tiers: Thursday, August 22nd

Player tier: Saturday, August 24th

There are still a couple of variables that could influence the dates, but if anything changes we'll let you know in the last 0.6 status update on the 16th of August.

Cheers and have a nice weekend!

Robison & Npx

There ya go

Reactions: vireker

radbaz31

Feb 23, 2023
Every time I see your nofap image I pray to God that the update has at least one sex scene with a character you like or else you'll have to go on a nofap crusade for 11 more months.
Does it have to be a specific girl or is just watching Miller's dialogue enough for you?
bruh u clearly never did a nofap ..with just a 6 day streek u will even fap to the green hair goblin looking ass and u will enjoy it

4.70 star(s) 276 Votes