4.70 star(s) 276 Votes

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
Wonder how long it'll be before the inevitable "almost a year for 10 minutes of content?" posts when it comes out. :LUL:
its true though. Long development time for short updates. his updates are like 30 mins to 1 hour long for a yearly update? That is dog water. And he barely puts in animations. I know some devs that are absolute work horses making half or less of what this guy makes.

Reactions: Sadi1987
Sep 2, 2020
I don't know dude. I've seen a lot of these things, and while more of these VNs are starting to look pretty great with how many devs learning and switching to Blender, Summer Heat is still miles ahead of most of them in regards to quality static renders. I can think of maybe 1 or 2 that I'd consider to be in the same conversation with Summer Heat right now.
For real, i gotta agree with your take, there's barely any games that comes close to summer heat's quality of renders. Even big hitters like BADIK are starting to age quick with devs pushing the bar to AVN renders and models used in games.

Sep 2, 2020
it's all about the shadows, the graphic author of the summer heat is a real master.
You mean lighting?
Agreed and alot more too. Their posing, expressions and skin tones are second none. So many games even good ones struggle with that the most. Especially when it comes to building any sort of tension through visuals alone. It ain't easy. Hats of to the devs in that regard.

Reactions: spl00shz

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
I haven't been following the updates much but I wonder what happened to that whole smaller but more frequent updates thing they said they were doing. Hopefully with how long it's taking it is a big update.
It'll just be day 2, maybe 3, of the camp. Summer Heat will end up being Winter Sleet due to how long it'll take to get through a week or 2. :LUL:

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
So in the span of 12 hours:

He fucks the teachers sister
Almost fucks the teacher
Gets his dick sucked by his best friend
Rizzes a goth girl who wants a giant nut busted on her
Has 2 women he just met fall in love with him
Manages to get multiple Tinder matches back to back as a dude
& fucks a chick he met for all of 5 mins at a grocery store while a cop with giant titties watches

Game reminds me of Summers Gone with the nonsense pacing but at least the MCs dick works.

The update timeline is crazy considering theres very little branching and the few animations there are theyre not intricate. Patrons are getting milked if the render count falls under 4K.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
So in the span of 12 hours:

He fucks the teachers sister
Almost fucks the teacher
Gets his dick sucked by his best friend
Rizzes a goth girl who wants a giant nut busted on her
Has 2 women he just met fall in love with him
Manages to get multiple Tinder matches back to back as a dude
& fucks a chick he met for all of 5 mins at a grocery store while a cop with giant titties watches
He's been a busy boy hasn't he, he'll sleep well tonight. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: meme_Lordo
4.70 star(s) 276 Votes