Feb 13, 2021
So in the span of 12 hours:

He fucks the teachers sister
Almost fucks the teacher
Gets his dick sucked by his best friend
Rizzes a goth girl who wants a giant nut busted on her
Has 2 women he just met fall in love with him
Manages to get multiple Tinder matches back to back as a dude
& fucks a chick he met for all of 5 mins at a grocery store while a cop with giant titties watches

Game reminds me of Summers Gone with the nonsense pacing but at least the MCs dick works.

The update timeline is crazy considering theres very little branching and the few animations there are theyre not intricate. Patrons are getting milked if the render count falls under 4K.
Lmao this. Everything that has happened in the game so far could've been spaced out in like 3-4 days and it would help the story feel more believable, also the camp is supposed to last weeks and so far it's only been 1 day LOL. Devs need to plan the timeline a bit more :unsure:.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Lmao this. Everything that has happened in the game so far could've been spaced out in like 3-4 days and it would help the story feel more believable, also the camp is supposed to last weeks and so far it's only been 1 day LOL. Devs need to plan the timeline a bit more :unsure:.
Oh god, don't even speak that in to existence. Would trigger the WVM arc of trying to rework the first 30 days, which seemingly will never get done.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
I can see that it's going to be a very, very long summer with very, very long days!

I've already whispered to my MC that he should drastically increase his sperm production so that each of the ladies gets a full load.

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
OK guys, keeping you up to date

Yesterday I played one of the newly released games that was leaked here

Apparently the one who leaked it, was a stolen/hacked account and game was infected
https://f95zone.to/threads/recent-malware-infected-games.207437/post-14435893

Luckily I was not infected, but just in case want to remind all our community to be careful

Scan game with antivirus, play on virtual machine, not your main system, preferably Linux or at least wait a couple of days

It's better to be safe than sorry

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2021
OK guys, keeping you up to date

Yesterday I played one of the newly released games that was leaked here

Apparently the one who leaked it, was a stolen/hacked account and game was infected
https://f95zone.to/threads/recent-malware-infected-games.207437/post-14435893

Luckily I was not infected, but just in case want to remind all our community to be careful

Scan game with antivirus, play on virtual machine, not your main system, preferably Linux or at least wait a couple of days

It's better to be safe than sorry
imagine how hilarious it would be if the update is a virus that just bricks your system rather than the 50 renders that the devs have taken a year to release

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
To be fair, I'll stop it when people stop coming in and moaning that devs do nothing but stall and grift and milk from their followers. It's bloody tiring when you're trying to talk about a game and all the comments are the same old same old about "intentional" delays.
It's tiring when you're trying to state a simple objective fact, and all the comments are hounds of frustrated simps that come barking at you preaching to the masses the holiness of the master of their puppet dick.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 276 Votes