4.70 star(s) 274 Votes
Aug 16, 2022
These are the details that really sell it for me:

Bree's fear, her awareness that she is awkward or deficient (she thinks she is dumb). This hasn't worked for her in the past and she's afraid it won't now. But her love of physical challenges, her, "I'll take you on!" look emerges too.

Mia's mixed emotions. You've caught her naked and there is part of her that doesn't like it (you get a kind of mean micro expression off her once). All of her expressions say, "This isn't so bad, but you should probably go."

Sophie's secrets. What is she thinking? You can catch her checking you out. It's obvious she interested in you, but for what reason? Because of things she will say, we can believe it isn't for herself. She really wants Bree to finally have someone, but that someone had better be nice to her.

It's masterful. Whoever does the posing is a keen observer.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
The detail level of facial expressions is next level! <3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Exactly. There's always something moving in the scene, the background or the model. Movements are very natural and not posing for the sake of posing. A conversation isn't just "mouth open", "mouth closed". And they can tell whole stories with their eyes in a single short look. Makes it feel very natural and realistic, and very different from most other AVNs.
I absolutely appreciate ename144 and his progress reports but "number of renders" and "lines of text" really don't mean much sometimes. These renders aren't equal to other renders.

I imagine for a GFX guy this must be quite the treasure trove. Every frame a painting. Not many games like that.

Aug 9, 2022
These are the details that really sell it for me:

Bree's fear, her awareness that she is awkward or deficient (she thinks she is dumb). This hasn't worked for her in the past and she's afraid it won't now. But her love of physical challenges, her, "I'll take you on!" look emerges too.

Mia's mixed emotions. You've caught her naked and there is part of her that doesn't like it (you get a kind of mean micro expression off her once). All of her expressions say, "This isn't so bad, but you should probably go."

Sophie's secrets. What is she thinking? You can catch her checking you out. It's obvious she interested in you, but for what reason? Because of things she will say, we can believe it isn't for herself. She really wants Bree to finally have someone, but that someone had better be nice to her.

It's masterful. Whoever does the posing is a keen observer.
maybe the thing that made sophie say that bree can be fragile is how bree approaches life and people with so much hope which means bree's emotions are vulnerable ,she lacks experience and sophie is trying to protect her in case you try to fool around

degman91

Jun 15, 2021

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Exactly. There's always something moving in the scene, the background or the model. Movements are very natural and not posing for the sake of posing. A conversation isn't just "mouth open", "mouth closed". And they can tell whole stories with their eyes in a single short look. Makes it feel very natural and realistic, and very different from most other AVNs.
I absolutely appreciate ename144 and his progress reports but "number of renders" and "lines of text" really don't mean much sometimes. These renders aren't equal to other renders.
I agree, this game is gorgeous.

Might as well give my $.02 on the update while I'm here. I liked it. We got lots of nice interactions with the girls, the aforementioned gorgeous art, and even a surprisingly hot sex scene with a side-girl. I'm eager to see more.

My only complaint is that the game is literally moving very slowly. We're four episodes in and we've advanced something like 8 hours at most. At some point we're going to have to pick up the pace if the MC is ever going to realistically get to know the LIs (other than Mia), and the longer it takes the more abrupt the speed-up will probably feel. Not a big problem in the grand scheme of things, but I was hoping we'd at least make it into the second day.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
We haven't got to the first evening yet. I think that's when we'll get an exposition drop getting to know all the LIs (at least Mia, Bree, Sophie and Eve) in the traditional game of truth or dare which is surely coming (it always does when you get a bunch of 18/19 year olds together).

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

Might as well give my $.02 on the update while I'm here. I liked it. We got lots of nice interactions with the girls, the aforementioned gorgeous art, and even a surprisingly hot sex scene with a side-girl. I'm eager to see more.

My only complaint is that the game is literally moving very slowly. We're four episodes in and we've advanced something like 8 hours at most. At some point we're going to have to pick up the pace if the MC is ever going to realistically get to know the LIs (other than Mia), and the longer it takes the more abrupt the speed-up will probably feel. Not a big problem in the grand scheme of things, but I was hoping we'd at least make it into the second day.
True, and I hope these two devs get more support soon. This quality deserves to be rewarded and it sounds like they could use some equipment upgrades, which will benefit all of us. When you look at what some other scam turkeys out there are pulling in for their games, it is sad that one of the top rated games on site (Summer Heat) hasn't yet reached the upper echelon in terms of support. Hopefully soon though. Do have to keep in mind that this game only came out this year. Hard to believe.

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
This update definitely lived up to my expectations and clocked in around 45 minutes of playtime. The updated UI and extra "investigate" options were surprisingly well done despite nearly tripling since the past 3 updates. I'm also glad to see Bree, Mia, and Sophie get some extra disposition, and it seems to set the stage for further intrigue with Bree regarding her more immature mentality (and Sophie's comments towards her being "fragile").

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I recall correctly Naughty Fox updated the UI for the phone and a few other elements. You'll need to start with a fresh save or just ignore the error and move on to the next scene.
didnt helped opening older saves :( and im playing on pc

Aug 9, 2022

i don't mind the slow burn since this is the best vn when it comes to making characters look alive and interesting, its just that ch4 didn't benefit from the last upgrade as it came weeks before release,
but i think we won't have to wait till more than 4 months for ch5 so maybe it'll be on march at max

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
True, it's not exactly break neck speed.
For now I am okay with it. Gotta remember that these are first timers, no idea what (if any) experience they have in related fields. The pacing isn't exactly bad, just coupled with the stretched out release schedule it feels very slow.
Looking forward to the hardware upgrades earning their keep and as with any job you'll get quicker at it the more experienced you are. Hoping for the best. :HideThePain:

4.70 star(s) 274 Votes