4.70 star(s) 274 Votes

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You used that option?
You monster! :WutFace:

I can't bring myself to do or say anything bad to any of the characters in this game, they are all too precious. With the only and important exception being Miller. He can go die in a ditch for all I care. :KEK:
But I'm sure the devs got an explanation/redemption arc for him coming. It's just gonna be too late. All the females in his life will have been desecrated already. :BootyTime:

Aug 9, 2022
You used that option?
You monster! :WutFace:

I can't bring myself to do or say anything bad to any of the characters in this game, they are all too precious. With the only and important exception being Miller. He can go die in a ditch for all I care. :KEK:
But I'm sure the devs got an explanation/redemption arc for him coming. It's just gonna be too late. All the females in his life will have been desecrated already. :BootyTime:
fr who could resist messing a bit with Sophie and seeing her giggle ;)?

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
The detail level of facial expressions is next level! <3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is one thing that sets the game unique to me from every other. Even with games i like you will get to boring parts where you hold the CTRL button just to skip some parts, i have NEVER done that with this game, even when i recently had to replay through it since i lost my saves. Because i don't want to skip these precious moments, every frame the girls are either looking at you mischievously, giving you a cute smile, blushing... and it's all so precious you just dont wanna miss any of it. I expect it's probably hell on the devs part cause they render a dozen different frames in every interaction, but boy is it worth it.

Seriously scenes like this are sexier to me than 95% of actual sex scenes in other games.

Last edited:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
This is one thing that sets the game unique to me from every other. Even with games i like you will get to boring parts where you hold the CTRL button just to skip some parts, i have NEVER done that with this game, even when i recently had to replay through it since i lost my saves. Because i don't want to skip these precious moments, every frame the girls are either looking at you mischievously, giving you a cute smile, blushing... and it's all so precious you just dont wanna miss any of it. I expect it's probably hell on the devs part cause they render a dozen different frames in every interaction, but boy is it worth it.

Seriously scenes like this are sexier to me than 95% of actual sex scenes in other games.
Truly a man of culture :BootyTime:
giphy.gif

Delighted12

Oct 28, 2018
Even with games i like you will get to boring parts where you hold the CTRL button just to skip some parts, i have NEVER done that with this game, even when i recently had to replay through it since i lost my saves.
That's because the dev put effort into the camera movements and the facial expressions. You wouldn't feel bored because the camera has already told you how to react. Even without the texts, you can still understand what they're thinking. Most of the games here have no idea how to do it correctly.

Last edited:

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Unlocked

Hello, everyone!

CH04 has come and gone and we're now deep in the planning stage of CH05. Rendering has also begun! CH04 ended up being roughly twice the size of previous chapters and CH05 will be in the same territory. Progress reports for CH05 will begin properly next week.

We also hit our Patreon goal of 400 patrons this month! This is of course temporary as the number will drop at the start of next month, but it still feels amazing to have such a huge amount of support. Big thanks to all our supporters, old and new!
We hope you're enjoying the game so far!

CH04 Feedback survey

We received a ton of responses in the feedback survey this release. A lot more than previous surveys, which is very inspiring! We read all your responses and take your feedback to heart so we can improve and make a better game. And in case you missed the survey and you want to take it,

November special render

This month's special render goes to Bree. So far we've only had main girls in the special renders, but next month we'll include side girls as well, as a test. If you missed the previous two special renders, you can find them here:

Have a great weekend, and see you next week!

Robison & Npx

Dec 5, 2021
This game has some of the best looking renders of all the games on the site. The characters' expressions are so real and nuanced and it gives so much life to the characters despite not knowing them very well narratively. Makes me want to pause and screenshot almost every other scene. Actually, is anyone else finding that Renpy's default screenshot function is not working for this game? Whenever I want to use it I get a line on the top right saying "failed to save screenshot as pathname/......"

Even the animations are smooth as hell too. there's no visible loss of quality and the transition is near seamless. It's actually incredible how good this looks for a game created by two people that have no particular prior experience. Hats off to the Devs, this update has been worth every second of the wait. Super excited for the next updates.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
This game has some of the best looking renders of all the games on the site. The characters' expressions are so real and nuanced and it gives so much life to the characters despite not knowing them very well narratively. Makes me want to pause and screenshot almost every other scene. Actually, is anyone else finding that Renpy's default screenshot function is not working for this game? Whenever I want to use it I get a line on the top right saying "failed to save screenshot as pathname/......"

Even the animations are smooth as hell too. there's no visible loss of quality and the transition is near seamless. It's actually incredible how good this looks for a game created by two people that have no particular prior experience. Hats off to the Devs, this update has been worth every second of the wait. Super excited for the next updates.
Yeah about that. You're right. The renders do look fantastic. Unfortunately, the story plays out like a teenage CW show with basic writing and nobody that's remotely interesting in the game. I literally can't think of one character that has intrigued me to the point of wanting to continue playing this. It's honestly too bad because the renders are good but the game itself? Not so much. If you're easily entertained by mindless conversations and overused tropes this game may be for you, but it's not for me.

4.70 star(s) 274 Votes