4.70 star(s) 274 Votes

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
This game is definitely in the top 5 if we go by graphics quality. Varied and unique girls that can show emotions, great render quality, great backgrounds, great animations.

The story looks promising as well. Not super happy about Helen being a blatant comic relief and Mike being an obvious dolt, but everyone else looks like they have some depth to them (although I can't grasp what kind of person Bree is, yet). The MC missing every blatantly obvious "jump my bones already" signal from Mia is both hilarious and heart-wrenching.

Aug 9, 2022
This game is definitely in the top 5 if we go by graphics quality. Varied and unique girls that can show emotions, great render quality, great backgrounds, great animations.

The story looks promising as well. Not super happy about Helen being a blatant comic relief and Mike being an obvious dolt, but everyone else looks like they have some depth to them (although I can't grasp what kind of person Bree is, yet). The MC missing every blatantly obvious "jump my bones already" signal from Mia is both hilarious and heart-wrenching.
helen adds a form of balance to the universe ,you got charming young ladies who are love at first sight, and then you got a one "uh hell nah" at first sight

Sep 2, 2020
I just discovered this game. It's great!
What has been the time frame between updates so far?
4-5months. The content could be more beefy, I'd reckon if you speed through the game you could clear the current version in less than 45mins. So even if the updates are more frequent down the road. Content per update is something that has yet to see an improvement.

a suggestion for dev would be to always include a pair of routes. If update is about girl X then girl Y should also be in it just so people don't wait 5 months to then clear as single route unless its a kinetic novel where we follow a linear story with no real choices. Technically Summer Heat is abit of both, your overall choices impact some outcomes but the game isn't far in enough that you see big changes.

Nonetheless this is still a great game!

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

The Mia storyline is the most interesting to me because she isn't shown as the very best looking(at this point, maybe the dev will add some make up and sexier clothes on her later on) yet she completely loves this guy and seemingly has been in love for a looooong time.
On the other hand you have "hotter" options who just think "hey this guy is interesting, i can see myself with him", makes for an interesting dichotomy, which organ is gonna govern your choices your dick or your heart?

If she was the outright hottest the dillema wouldn't be as difficult.

Aug 9, 2022
The Mia storyline is the most interesting to me because she isn't shown as the very best looking(at this point, maybe the dev will add some make up and sexier clothes on her later on) yet she completely loves this guy and seemingly has been in love for a looooong time.
On the other hand you have "hotter" options who just think "hey this guy is interesting, i can see myself with him", makes for an interesting dichotomy, which organ is gonna govern your choices your dick or your heart?

my heart chose mia.
my dick is still torn between both her and sophia.
but the one i want to hug the most is bree she's just the cutest.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021

I don't think any of the girls views the MC as someone they can have a fun summer fling with (other than Helen, but nah). That's reserved for the ladies, the Car Lady, to be precise.
  • Sophie tells everyone she wants to start a family
  • Bree is fun and bubbly, but Sophie warns us not to play with her heart
  • Eve is a broken bird, so having sex with her before fixing her emotions is a trap
  • and Mia just wants her osananajimi to notice her
Oh, I just came up with the cruelest thing the oblivious MC could do to Mia: recruit her as his wingman. Or winglady. "Hey, Mia. I want to get closer to Sophie, but she's always with Bree. We both know Mike is a dumbass, so you're my only hope. Could you find something to do together with Bree tomorrow night? I'll be in your debt."

Aug 9, 2022
Oh, I just came up with the cruelest thing the oblivious MC could do to Mia: recruit her as his wingman. Or winglady. "Hey, Mia. I want to get closer to Sophie, but she's always with Bree. We both know Mike is a dumbass, so you're my only hope. Could you find something to do together with Bree tomorrow night? I'll be in your debt."
mc: hey mia could you set me up with soph-
mia:
the-irishman-frank.gif

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah what could go wrong :ROFLMAO:
sd1.jpg
Turns out it never were the ghosts we needed to be afraid of...

4.70 star(s) 274 Votes