4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Unlocked

Hello, everyone!

The first snow has arrived. The ground is white, and the temperature is below freezing... what a wonderful time to work on Summer Heat!

This week we've been rendering and preparing upcoming scenes and characters for posing. Previously, one of our environments was very heavy to load and use, but that has now been optimized for much faster loading times, which enables us to have a faster workflow for CH05.

This bloat became very apparent in the later fixing stages of CH04, when loading the scene would take several times longer than rendering the fix itself.

We also worked on upcoming outfits for CH05, adjusted some hairstyles to be more fitting for the pool, and played around with wet effects. Fun stuff!

What we did this week:

- 110 new renders
- Optimized scenes
- New outfits/hair
- Wet effects

Have a great weekend!

Robison & Npx

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
not sure if katy is into that, but the ladies (katy, cassie, officer Lainey) are the more likely for mc to have group sex with, since most of them probably just looking for a summer fling not romance i think.
They can't have the sisters do anything together if they want to keep it on Patreon. The MC can sleep with them separately at the same time as a group but if they get it on themselves it wont be allowed on the site.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Then the full story will look something like this :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(and on this site people freak out cause a certain dev had a small housefire :coffee:)
Wouldn't mind if that would be the direction the devs go (or something like Doki Doki) but business-wise isn't as good because people usually play these sort of games for the banging and fetishes and whatnot.

As long there's no harem and your choices have consequences dealing with girls, jealousy and no sharing, heartbreaks and the likes, I am more than okay. I still dont know if the devs plan to do IRL drama like in BADIK or go a bit with the supernatural kinda of deal. I mean that bracelet turned up from nowhere and the talks of Wendigos can be a bit of a teaser of that direction.

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
I see kids here always chappin' abt some Sophie, Bree and what not.
Only a man knows the value that Ms. Hill possess.
Only a real man is waiting for his chance to romance the Queen of all.... Ms. Hill.:illuminati:
True. And hoping to add the lady cop to the same category. Wonder if she is another sister?

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
I just started this, but I have to ask, are there random variations of some scenes? I ask this because in one scene in Chapter 1 when Sophie first visits your room, she sometimes asks "who would you do?" and othertimes asks "how do you do it?" I've replayed it several times and it seems random. Anyone else notice this?

Reactions: TonyMo

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I just started this, but I have to ask, are there random variations of some scenes? I ask this because in one scene in Chapter 1 when Sophie first visits your room, she sometimes asks "who would you do?" and othertimes asks "how do you do it?" I've replayed it several times and it seems random. Anyone else notice this?
Yes it's intended that way. If you answer the "who would you do" question she says that you probably heard her wrong. And when you roll back you see that you actually did. She asked "how do you do it". It's meant to demonstrate that there are choices you can't roll back in this game (excluding save editing).

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
From what I've seen it's handled very strangely. It goes off of a persistent the keeps reverting to and from True. defaults to False and get set to Tue the first time, to you always misunderstand her the first time then the second time you don't because it's in the persistent, which gets switched back to true afterwards. I may have got it backwards but it keep switching a persistent value every time you start a new game so, one playthrough you'll misunderstand her, the next you wont, and it continues on that way. I assume it's so there is some variety in the playthroughs but who knows?

Reactions: vireker

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
Yes it's intended that way. If you answer the "who would you do" question she says that you probably heard her wrong. And when you roll back you see that you actually did. She asked "how do you do it". It's meant to demonstrate that there are choices you can't roll back in this game (excluding save editing).
Wow, very interesting. Are there other instances of this in the game? (new scene when rolling back?). The completionist in me would be bothered if I didn't obtain all the scenes, even the "hidden" ones.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Wow, very interesting. Are there other instances of this in the game? (new scene when rolling back?). The completionist in me would be bothered if I didn't obtain all the scenes, even the "hidden" ones.
Not necessarily new scenes but there are quite a few of these quasi-permanent text choices in the game already. I'd guess around 4 or so. I remember there was a piece of dialogue with the store clerk girl too that I never got again but memory is a bit hazy. It's been quite a while since I played it. I guess for now these are just introductory and there's nothing too serious but that might change.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes