4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Did Mia suddenly become short? In previous update she was a bit taller I guess!
Don't think so, its a known problem with 1st person MC, the camera placement alters perception, I remember DPC having same problem with his first game where at times the MC would appear like a giant compared to the girls.
In my very limited DAZ expertise, changing character heights is not that easy to do anyway, without changing the entire scale of the character, so I don't think it could be a mistake where they just accidently detracted some numbers, so I will go with camera issues in 1st person.

Reactions: Northpx and Akiljam

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Certainly some yandere vibes from that girl. If Mia doesn't turn out to be a secret cuckquean then things could go badly if you don't eventually select her. I get the feeling it will be one extreme or the other. :unsure:
Definitely. In MCs shoes I would get ready to open my blinds one day and see either Mia herself or whichever girl I was talking to, gutted like a fish, hang from the tree right outside.
I'm sure it's not meant to be that serious but it's so much more fun to think about her that way. Looking forward to what the devs actual plans are with her. And I sincerely hope there's no gut wrenching crying scenes coming up because I would fall for it hook line & sinker. Can't help myself. :HideThePain:

Aug 9, 2022
Definitely. In MCs shoes I would get ready to open my blinds one day and see either Mia herself or whichever girl I was talking to, gutted like a fish, hang from the tree right outside.
I'm sure it's not meant to be that serious but it's so much more fun to think about her that way. Looking forward to what the devs actual plans are with her. And I sincerely hope there's no gut wrenching crying scenes coming up because I would fall for it hook line & sinker. Can't help myself. :HideThePain:
well, when we have the option to be more committed to one of the girls it'll be so hard choosing someone over mia since the mc means a lot to her and they've known each other for long and of course mia will be even sadder knowing he's seeing someone, and i wouldn't like that since her looks can make me feel guilty enough, but seriously even sophie thought she was the mc's girlfriend:ROFLMAO: yeah mc is real bad when it comes to obvious hints but at least we got a choice, and I'll try my best not to break her heart at least on my dedicated save to her
sadpepe-sad.gif

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
but seriously even sophie thought she was the mc's girlfriend
IRL, if you hang out a lot with someone, which seems to be the case between the MC and Mia, ofc someone new in the MC's life would at least picture it as something else.

I do love how the dev read the fanbase mind by asking Sophie how in the world is she's not taken. Like I've said before, IRL that girl would not be single for long.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes