4.60 star(s) 316 Votes

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
It's probably going to be 2026 before we get Hill's hills :(
Yeah, this is why I think they should get rid of the "no nudity in special renders before it happens in game" rule. It's been 2 and a half years of development, and out of 5 main girls we've only seen Mia naked so far. If they do it, it won't break suspension of disbelief because it's just a special render, but it's gonna make people a bit less blue balled, which in turn will let them not rush scenes that will actually break said suspension of disbelief.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
not a bad update, but it deal feel more like 5-
Wow this update is absolute garbage, they're making us choose between girls what kind of stupid game is this.
How am I supposed to fulfill my harem fantasy
They better not make us choose between Mike and Shawn

/S
I like that.. I don't want a harem.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well...that was short.
For 1800 renders there sure is not much content. I mean, most devs can make more out of a quater of that amount of renders, be it in terms of story progression or content.
I get it, top visuals, many small 'movements', facial expressions, camera angels etc. But with this speed i don't see this get anywhere in years, so we've finally reached SG speed...:cautious:

As for the content, for what is there it was ok, but that's all.
Some nice moments like the walk with Sophie or the short scene on the bed with Bree, short phone chat with Bekka...well, that actually were all nice moments, couldn't care less about Mia.
For a 4month update i'd say good, but for 10...and only half the renders than the last update got in the same time, that is bitter.
And boy, MC's hair look really bad.

Also, fuck MS. Hill, bitch...

Mar 29, 2023
Wow this update is absolute garbage, they're making us choose between girls what kind of stupid game is this.
How am I supposed to fulfill my harem fantasy
They better not make us choose between Mike and Shawn

/S
Ehm... have you seen the "harem" tag?

How can you complain about not having a harem if the game doesn't have a harem tag? xD

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Of course, if I were Paynne I wouldn't pay any more, and now that he confirmed he won't do it anymore it makes me feel a lot of respect for him, I wish the rest of the subscribers would show their displeasure the way he does. I just wanted to know if he was as disappointed as you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gracias ❤

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sweet Force
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes