4.60 star(s) 316 Votes

flarigand

May 7, 2020
People saying the dev's are milking need to relax. One bad update shouldn't ruin the dev's reputation especially after five solid update so far
only one "solid" update and it was the fifth one, the ones before that were very short updates, they have to improve, they have incredible talent and narratively they were good until they went to this format of 10 months per update and the truth is no longer worth it shame, narratively they are not getting anywhere

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
only one "solid" update and it was the fifth one, the ones before that were very short updates, they have to improve, they have incredible talent and narratively they were good until they went to this format of 10 months per update and the truth is no longer worth it shame, narratively they are not getting anywhere
i think the story is ass to be honest. Pretty boring. Visuals are great though.

xortor

May 3, 2018
The problem is that Ep.5 was such a good one that everything pales in comparison. It was a progression checkpoint update that gave intimate time with each of the LI one after the other. Of course any normal story update is going to suffer comparatively and feel like a step backwards.

That said, I will agree that it certainly felt shorter given how long was spent on it.

I know a lot of women named Maria, none of them in their right mind would ask to be called Mia, the short version of Maria is "Mari", now it sounds so strange to know that her name is Maria and they call her Mia. All that's left is to know that Mike's real name is Miguel.
The name Mia originated from Maria, which is derived from the Hebrew name Miryam. Before its use was popularised in the US as a proper name, it was a nickname for, you guessed it, Maria. The most famous Mia is undoubtedly "Mia Farrow". Her real name was Maria Farrow. It's also popular in Scandinavian countries to abbreviate Maria as Mia. Maria Maria Mia.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Of course any normal story update is going to suffer comparatively and feel like a step backwards.
Not that the story moved anywhere really. We visited a abandoned building, picked up some pages of a diary from some junkies (big surprise...) and Kate is pissed...that's it.
That said, I will agree that it certainly felt shorter given how long was spent on it.
well, it is half the renders for nearly the same dev time...so yeah, it isn't only a feeling.

Last edited:

camube

Jun 4, 2022
The problem is that Ep.5 was such a good one that everything pales in comparison. It was a progression checkpoint update that gave intimate time with each of the LI one after the other. Of course any normal story update is going to suffer comparatively and feel like a step backwards.

The name Mia originated from Maria, which is derived from the Hebrew name Miryam. Before its use was popularised in the US as a proper name, it was a nickname for, you guessed it, Maria. The most famous Mia is undoubtedly "Mia Farrow". Her real name was Maria Farrow. It's also popular in Scandinavian countries to abbreviate Maria as Mia. Maria Maria Mia.
the problem is that update 5 wasted time with the strip club

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Thanks Geralt. Was all excited to get on this morning and spend some Sophie time.
I can push it down the Todo list. I have others I'd much rather get to now.
Sure Milton, glad my review helped to save your time. If you are not a Mia fan, it's better to spend it on something else.
Well it looks like I didn't miss anything interesting, thanks for saving me time Geralt From Rivia. :KEK:
Two people I saved now:p

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes