4.60 star(s) 316 Votes

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
What caught my attention was the slow pace at which the delivery percentage graph was moving, much slower than in previous months, and it didn't match the information provided. I've backed over 40 projects, and many were abandoned along the way, so I'm always cautious when something seems inconsistent. I can say that, over the past year, there's been something strange with visual novel developers. I'm not sure if most were working remotely and had to return to on-site work, but even developers who started in 2020 and now have better equipment are taking longer to complete their deliveries.
I guess we underestimate the influence that money has on the people who develop these AVNs. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Karan_1248

Meabe37

Mar 9, 2023
Well it felt a bit short yes, but geez you guys a overreacting and freaking out even more than Caitlynn XD

Personally it was pretty much what i was expecting and i had a great time. Really liked all the small details and variations based on all our choices, especially that the game acknowledge solo pathing and reward the players for it with little bits. Hope the game keep pushing this kind of things in the futur and take it even futher ! Harem is so boring and dumb honestly it feel refreshing to have a game who push and encourage commitment to one (without blocking or punishing the typical "go for all" players so that cool too)

As for the visual: it's stunning as usual, completely unmatched i would even dare to say, at least for the renders. Even tho MC hairs are still wet and weird looking for some reason and mike eyebrows are as a uggo as Bella in SG XD

Anyway all the moments with the girl where lovely and/or fun as usual but yeah a bit short so i can understand a bit the frustration, we want moar but peoples should chill imo^^

Last edited:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Good news: We got an update.
Bad news: It's short, no sex, and centered on the most boring LI in the game - Mia. The same girl who simping MC so hard, that is ready to pounce on his dick and choke on it. Bree got a moment, but so what? There is no progression or development with her at the moment other than a kiss. I haven't unlocked the fourth scene, but I'm guessing it's Sophie, I don't have her run, but it's worth a try.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay, I understand that developing relationships with MGs in Summer Heat is Ocean's style slowburn. But the developers here give players a full lewd with side chicks, so that players don't sit with blue balls. Was it worth waiting 10 months for this? I think not. Compared to the great 0.5, the new update seems boring. No more than 2.5/5 and only for that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only thing the developers could hook me with was the plot twist where Miss Hill wants to kick MC out of the camp for violations. Well, well, well. Who's talking. Remembering her locker with the bottles of booze. I wonder how he'll cope with this challenge. We'll find out about this in 5 years. I would have acted smart, taken photos of her liquor bar in the dressing room and blackmailed her that the college council (and all of Twitter) would find out about it if she kicked me out. :ROFLMAO:
Well it looks like I didn't miss anything interesting, thanks for saving me time Geralt From Rivia. :KEK:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MiltonPowers

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Wow, the last update was actually last October? Given what was 0.6 was, it's not a great look.

MC has 3 days left to fix his fate, in RL and the updates being provided where in-game barely a day has gone by, he's got 3-4 years to figure it out I guess.

Last edited:

lis301

Sep 19, 2019
Okay, I get it, I have to live to see AI generate updates like this in 24 hours.

it's been 6 updates, we're looking at Bree's abs, but maybe the MC at least touched it

Last edited:

Meabe37

Mar 9, 2023
I thought the dev would at least update the egg head model to the recent one.
View attachment 3958624
Yeah her model in the 2 first parts of the game before her visual upgrade later were quite curse lol. That being said the devs said they were aware of this kind of thing but won't redo the earlier parts of the game ever. So car lady golum will be there forever now :p

Speaking of her ! Geez her pics are yumyum in this update, she trully became one of the hottest girl in the game after her facelift imo.

Reactions: Outlier69

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Holyyy this post is as bad as the update :ROFLMAO:

If we tricked off $100 we'd still have the same opinion, that is some quality F-tier logic, and dropping that last line with your post count is wild

Brother, your activity on F95 is so high they should be charging you rent

In a world where bandwidth is not free until I see that supporter tag youre the biggest freeloader in here

Respectfully
Maan you savage, what you did here is first degree murder ...:LOL:

The_Undying

Jul 20, 2021
Golly jee, I was fully prepared to play the update and come in here and give you all a good what for with all the complaining, saying how I don't tend to hang on every dev update and this and that and just sort of take it in stride blah blah blah.

Boy was I wrong because this truly was, for the time it took, objectively and unabashedly a substantial disappointment of an update. It just was. If it's a slow burn the devs are going for, there needs to be more burning for the time spent. 100% milking.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes