4.60 star(s) 323 Votes

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
The outfit poll for Bree is up and running!

Option #3 is currently leading for Enthusiast and Influencer tiers, while #4 is leading for Players.

Once the poll ends on Friday, there will be another poll to select the final color of the winning outfit.
No surprise there. And a second poll upcoming for the colour of the outfit? :LOL:

They might give an illusion of control, but these outfit polls are useless.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joelcgx19

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
Ha, another poll in a game! Why do the developers do this? Sure, there are occasionally threads with players who choose character FITTING options, but generally the polls accumulate simply to either the sluttiest or the worst looking outfit.
Without having read anything about the poll standings, I am 99% sure that option 3 is in the lead! While it is not the worst option, it is clearly the most "openhearted" one. So it should be leading.

JariloLivy

Sep 17, 2024
I hope that Eve or Mia could have some nice bush. Instead of everyone having perfectly clean-shaved pubic, I would really love to see some contrast. Eve could make the strongest contrast since she is so clean and pale. Maybe it's because she wasn't planning to swim, she didn't shave it for bikini. Perhaps she could have some disscussion with MC, talking about the beauty of being hairy. I believe it will be both cute and awkward at the same time.
Wonder if anyone have the same thought?

Dmoll

Aug 12, 2024
I hope that Eve or Mia could have some nice bush. Instead of everyone having perfectly clean-shaved pubic, I would really love to see some contrast. Eve could make the strongest contrast since she is so clean and pale. Maybe it's because she wasn't planning to swim, she didn't shave it for bikini. Perhaps she could have some disscussion with MC, talking about the beauty of being hairy. I believe it will be both cute and awkward at the same time.
Wonder if anyone have the same thought?
"Talking about the beauty of being hairy", you have a nice thing going there bud :ROFLMAO:

Tony_Soprano

Feb 1, 2022
Dev I know u don't like any serious spoilers (therefore we seen not a lot through clothes), but pls try to make them clothes on Bree even remotely realistic? Softer and thinner. Girl fit as it gets, perky and young, have some shapes and yet all them clothes seems to be from kevlar. That top is fit and yet u see absolutely no detail in boobs... that crop-top goes on that abs and this also disappear. I know it is time demanding but since u are so focused on quality vs time...would be a much appreciated by community. Cheers and have a good WE :cool:

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
I believe that the triumph of option 3 is due to the need for "action" that subscribers have for the amount of time that Summer Heat already has along with the poor reception of update 0.6, if the patreons had been "intimately" satisfied maybe the pants would win.

I can't find the 4 options that were made for Mia, which she later wore during the intimate night with MC in chapter 5. If the outfit with more skin also won in that survey, then forget what I said first and the option with less clothes will always win.
These Eve clothes were also chosen by the patreons:

afaadc95b7ec6e08aa54001387ec094c47c7bf2fcbac34901cd3791bd7d5053d.png

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Yes. Everything until now has all been in 24 hours, less than. Which to me screams that Fox's story pacing is really bad. Think about how much happens in that one day. He has sex twice, has 3 blowjobs (I count Mia's ending), makes out with Jenni, Sophie and Bree (all of whom he met that day), and almost sees his teacher topless.

The number of events and the romantic progression alone should have us on Day 5 or 6 already.
lol Well at least that means that the MC can probably fuck all the girls in the next 3 days, before he gets kicked out.... lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
BTW... The pacing of the game itself is just fine for me (Maybe a bit on the slow side). Realising that everything has happened is a single day is a bit bonkers. 5 or 6 days sounds a lot more plausible.

Love the game.

Just played another game...AML (Man the pacing in that game.... very good)

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I don't want to promote another game here so I'll DM you. Sorry It's a popular game and people who played it should be able to figure it out.

4.60 star(s) 323 Votes