4.60 star(s) 323 Votes

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
This game is really good, with a great story that stands out from what we usually see in an AVN. The characters are unique and interesting, there are mysteries, beautiful animations, and visuals. I can't wait to see what's next!

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
That "You're dead" text and the money still being in our possession has been unresolved for 3/4ths of a year and it still didn't even get touched in this one.
Consider that the game is still early in its story, do you really expect them to start that plot point the night before, just to resolve it like 8-12 hours later? Get a grip, " He also has no ability to resolve plot points. " what were you expecting? for this update to come out and all previous plot threads got completely answered? MC received the text ONE update ago, it would be poor story telling for the MC to get a text like that and instantly have it resolved the next day.
Instead he wanted to explore an abandoned school room, lose our shoe and tell a sad story about a junkie girl named Victoria.
This is a plot thread they expanded upon from previous updates, it will probably be used to deepen the story and character relationships. There has already been some of that with Eve.

I would like to ask, if you could rewrite this update, how would you do it? Personally I think there are things that Naughty Fox could have done differently, for instance, they could have cut that relatively long segment where MC is talking to Mike. Regardless, I would love to read your opinion

Last edited:

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
We've never said no to Steam, just not yet. When there's more content, sure. There's a coming soon button in the game as well now. Could be a while or a few decades though, we'll see.
greetings,

to be perfectly clear the first time i heard about this AVN is from OppaiMan advertising their store on steam and sharing the public version of your AVN on their website after months of them pissing us (their steam customers) to the point of me & others unleashing on them until one of its devs listened to us and turned things around and now they're fully transparent with their posting on steam and back in my good graces at least

so i came here to check this AVN out, and even though it's 2¾ years old you have massive support on patreon (knocking on woods) and 4½ stars ratings here (but with all due respect sometimes it's not always a good indicator) at least it mean that you're doing something right

i respect your decision regarding not wanting to release on steam until at least you add more content or not at all, even though others in your shoes will prefer to strike while the iron is hot by at least releasing book/season/chapter/part 1 & (whatever the hell else AVNs devs call them nowadays) or early access and you don't need me to tell you with your following the amount of filthy money you'll be making on steam (i'm sure you know from your buddies at OppaiMan)

i'm only bringing steam because that's for some of us our only way of supporting AVNs devs (those who can't pay through patreon, or maybe other reasons) and how steam offers more convenient payment options

now to the part that's gonna piss some people off (i don't care) and i mean no disrespect (truly) to you dev by what i'm about to say next..... just from the look at the promo renders here 'which are excellent BTW' (and since i'm new here and to your development cycle in general and haven't tried this AVN yet) my only hope and for the sake of some of your patreons (the ones that has the capacity to think rationally of course) we don't have another >Ocean< in the making!!!

best regards.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
now to the part that's gonna piss some people off (i don't care) and i mean no disrespect (truly) to you dev by what i'm about to say next..... just from the look at the promo renders here 'which are excellent BTW' (and since i'm new here and to your development cycle in general and haven't tried this AVN yet) my only hope and for the sake of some of your patreons (the ones that has the capacity to think rationally of course) we don't have another >Ocean< in the making!!!
You're right. You are.

Both this and the one you mentioned are light years ahead of anything Mr. Scamppai is capable of, both in render quality and writing.

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
You're right. You are.

Both this and the one you mentioned are light years ahead of anything Mr. Scamppai is capable of, both in render quality and writing.
Are you telling me there is writing in Mr. Scamppai's products?... Impossible, I thought they were just a bunch of scammers who only know how to do surveys and let their followers make all the decisions, creating a game with no personality or story.:censored:

Last edited:

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
to be clear in no way nor anywhere in my message i praised OppaiMan i just pointed to the shit show with their insulting announcements this current year on steam which turned into advertising galore for their "store" and less about progress which was supposed to be finished last year (but because the move to blender!!!!!!!)

and regarding the second one: no one can disagree on his at least renders quality which are amongst the best the industry has to offer and in terms of writing his less popular AVN's first two remake chapters (before personally deciding to quit and forgot about the thing) are amongst my favorite all time (look at the name in my profile image), but everything else that come with that package.........

what's bellow is solely my honest opinion:
package: the school of artistic milking, i have zero problems with artistic and could care less if AVNs has sex or lack thereof, what i have a problem with is AVNs that maybe i will never witness their completion in my life cycle, releasing only 1 chapter every 12-15 months for the sake of the auteur wow factor (LOOK LOOK) and whatever other excuses etc....

Reactions: PrivilegedCholo

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Outfit polls are always ridiculous IMO. It's just tiny little variations that you sometimes have to really study to see exactly what is different between two options. Usually, you might as well just look at the options, say "this is the sluttiest one" and just go with that, since it's probably going to be the winner anyway. (I only say "usually" because sometimes there isn't a slutty option and it's just "which colour hoodie" or something).

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Consider that the game is still early in its story, do you really expect them to start that plot point the night before, just to resolve it like 8-12 hours later? Get a grip, " He also has no ability to resolve plot points. " what were you expecting? for this update to come out and all previous plot threads got completely answered? MC received the text ONE update ago, it would be poor story telling for the MC to get a text like that and instantly have it resolved the next day.

This is a plot thread they expanded upon from previous updates, it will probably be used to deepen the story and character relationships. There has already been some of that with Eve.

I would like to ask, if you could rewrite this update, how would you do it? Personally I think there are things that Naughty Fox could have done differently, for instance, they could have cut that relatively long segment where MC is talking to Mike. Regardless, I would love to read your opinion
Cut the school thing entirely, or make it less the central part of the update.

Or if it's a central point to the story, then don't end the update directly after it or at the very least don't end the update while they're still in the middle of their "Outside Inspiration" event. Not being able to get through events in a single update is part of the problem of this game. The day drags on and on and on because every update barely makes it through part of one.

Do I expect the phone or the money thing to be resolved? No, that'd be stupid. It's stupid to think that's what I expect too. But after almost a year between updates, continuing the game while only introducing new plot points and not even delving into where you left things off leads to more and more dragging things out. If he released an update, and it took place for half the day, the game would be better for it. One thing I've noticed is he's really good about showing meal times, and they've only had breakfast on Day 2. That means that we aren't even half way into the day. It'll probably be October of next year before it's even night time on day 2.

Reactions: hawk784563

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Outfit polls are always ridiculous IMO. It's just tiny little variations that you sometimes have to really study to see exactly what is different between two options. Usually, you might as well just look at the options, say "this is the sluttiest one" and just go with that, since it's probably going to be the winner anyway. (I only say "usually" because sometimes there isn't a slutty option and it's just "which colour hoodie" or something).
Yeah generally the sluttiest outfit wins, so I think it's the n° 3

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Is a way to feel more "connected" with the developtment, but yeah, the less clothes option always win :(

Reactions: Joelcgx19
4.60 star(s) 323 Votes