4.60 star(s) 323 Votes

Dmoll

Aug 12, 2024
I'm starting to understand why the MC is going to get kicked out after day 4. The development time on this and the day progression in-game is so slow, it'll be 5 years from now before we see him get kicked out.
I think we are on day 2 right? Damn. So the last 5 chapters happened all in one day?

Jan 19, 2023
I'm starting to understand why the MC is going to get kicked out after day 4. The development time on this and the day progression in-game is so slow, it'll be 5 years from now before we see him get kicked out.
I honestly think it's very possible that MC will be kicked out and the game will actually end then and there. BUT it's gonna take years of development to advance 2 or 3 more days at the current pace, so I guess this was the dev's plan all along. It's simply a game that happens during 4 days.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I think we are on day 2 right? Damn. So the last 5 chapters happened all in one day?
Yes. Everything until now has all been in 24 hours, less than. Which to me screams that Fox's story pacing is really bad. Think about how much happens in that one day. He has sex twice, has 3 blowjobs (I count Mia's ending), makes out with Jenni, Sophie and Bree (all of whom he met that day), and almost sees his teacher topless.

The number of events and the romantic progression alone should have us on Day 5 or 6 already.

CJAM2002

Sep 30, 2020
Yes. Everything until now has all been in 24 hours, less than. Which to me screams that Fox's story pacing is really bad. Think about how much happens in that one day. He has sex twice, has 3 blowjobs (I count Mia's ending), makes out with Jenni, Sophie and Bree (all of whom he met that day), and almost sees his teacher topless.

The number of events and the romantic progression alone should have us on Day 5 or 6 already.
I feel like Fox is looking at each update as if it was a day's or so progression, which if it is looked at like that makes sense for how much has happened so far. However, it seems like he's forgotten that in universe, we're only on Day 2. The pacing is really slow, which is not necessarily a bad thing, but I feel like you do need to be realistic with this sort of thing.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

Almost as many events as in the "24" series

Northpx

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2021
I want to believe that the devs will do a poll to choose the outfit.
Yes, two polls. First with some clothing options and second with colors.
Northpx i just saw the noti regarding Thinking Face you left on my comment!
so can i arrive to a conclusion :unsure: that you at least considering changing your mind (according to what OppaiMan post on steam indicated) and releasing on steam sometime in the future!?? pretty please
We've never said no to Steam, just not yet. When there's more content, sure. There's a coming soon button in the game as well now. Could be a while or a few decades though, we'll see.
So there is no threesome

EDIT
Well, I just checked the tags and those who were expecting a SophiexBree trio don't have any hope.
Well...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The pacing is really slow, which is not necessarily a bad thing, but I feel like you do need to be realistic with this sort of thing.
Yep, it's slow. Maybe a little bit too slow sometimes. We've been tracking the clock almost minute by minute in the game so far, which can be seen on the phone. And we're probably gonna keep doing it slow like that. Buuut we won't be covering every single moment of the day anymore, so things can start to speed up a bit.
Almost as many events as in the "24" series
Missed opportunity, 24: Summer Heat.

CJAM2002

Sep 30, 2020
Yep, it's slow. Maybe a little bit too slow sometimes. We've been tracking the clock almost minute by minute in the game so far, which can be seen on the phone. And we're probably gonna keep doing it slow like that. Buuut we won't be covering every single moment of the day anymore, so things can start to speed up a bit.
As I said, slow pacing isn't necessarily a bad thing. I generally like a good slow burn story/romance in a lot of AVN's that I play. To be fair, the pacing isn't really a problem personally, but the idea of having already kissed Sophie and Bree despite having met them mere hours before seems a bit unrealistic, even if it is a Summer "Camp" and the idea that what happens at camp stays at camp. And maybe a part of that was not moving onto Day 2 until Ch5. But I digress. Looking forward to some more Bree and Sophie content in the future!

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Well...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're telling me the MC will turn into a drill?
1726763464229.png
Guys this isn't average? :WaitWhat: :BootyTime:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
0.6 felt a bit short didn't it
It's all short, every update is short. He also has no ability to resolve plot points. It was since January when we got an update. That "You're dead" text and the money still being in our possession has been unresolved for 3/4ths of a year and it still didn't even get touched in this one. Instead he wanted to explore an abandoned school room, lose our shoe and tell a sad story about a junkie girl named Victoria.

Anthony1992

Oct 17, 2023
Oeff I feel like a Bree and Sophie threesome would light the tread on fire.....I do hope we get to continue our little physical contests with Bree....Would be cool if you get an option to lose and have to do something of her choosing or win and have her do a little something for you

4.60 star(s) 323 Votes