4.60 star(s) 323 Votes

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
Now behave y'all, Northpx is in the thread ;)
*I wet my hands with my tongue, and use my saliva to comb my hair.*

I hope Northpx knows how to differentiate the constructive criticism of people who love their VN and that's why they thought the 0.5 update was better, and that of the haters who simply hate for the sake of hating, and that many jokes are just to keep the thread active and are exaggerations. :ROFLMAO:

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
Northpx i just saw the noti regarding Thinking Face you left on my comment!
so can i arrive to a conclusion :unsure: that you at least considering changing your mind (according to what OppaiMan post on steam indicated) and releasing on steam sometime in the future!?? pretty please

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
There won't be a threesome with Bree and Sophie but maybe we'll have the fight on the floor because one blocked the other.
Is there any VN where 2 female protagonists who are best friends got into a fight? You have to be innovative. :sneaky:

Reactions: Joelcgx19

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
So there is no threesome

EDIT
Well, I just checked the tags and those who were expecting a SophiexBree trio don't have any hope.
I guess that the devs have decided that a threesome will not include the girls having any interaction with eachother. There's the planned Group Sex tag, hence I would wager there is something planned where the MC will have a sexual encounter with at least more than one girl at the same time. The only way that would line up is without the girls touching or kissing or any of that.

So I would say a threesome is not impossible just yet, just maybe not of the variety some would like to see.

If your point was 'bring on the girls experimenting with the MC and with other girls while on art camp! We want it!' then yes, I'm right there with you. Sure, they can make it optional for those that don't like that stuff, but I'm not on F95 for just watching the 'vanilla' stuff, gimme some degeneracy already!

• Wow
Reactions: gentlemanclub
4.60 star(s) 323 Votes