4.60 star(s) 320 Votes

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
If not, do you know how to get the pics ??? in Chapter 5 and 6 ? :unsure:

I just played through this game for the first time and I honestly really enjoyed it.

I did play with scrappy 's MOD installed (which I thank you for) but I was rather confused about one of the green choices the mod recommends me to pick. It is during the conversion with Mike talking about the Strip Club. The Green choice tells me to pick "You can still have her" meaning Give Jenni to Mike. Why is that the recommended choice?

I took a [very] quick look at the code and besides a True/False variable I did not see anything to justify that choice (especially since I have no interest in giving away girls). Now I admit, Mike's response to the MC didn't sound like he was interested in that idea anyway, but since the dialog is only slightly different, why pick that option?
You're not the only one, I use it too and the first time I noticed it was at the beginning of the game with Officer Layney, the mod tells you to be cooperative with her, but if you do the opposite she shows you her boobs.

scrappy isn't cops and boobs, I can only see that....

Cry.gif

That's up to you, if you want to give it to her. For me most of the girls in this game are better than her.
I've always said, Helen best girl in the game .

Ara ara (04).jpg

Last edited:

warheadd

Jan 28, 2021
So who are the main LI’s in this game? I haven’t played in a while but its the childhood girl, emo girl, and the two other girls our age in this summer camp?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sweet Force

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
So who are the main LI’s in this game? I haven’t played in a while but its the childhood girl, emo girl, and the two other girls our age in this summer camp?
In theory the love interests are the five women on the cover, but for now the only one who has sexual content is Mia, the childhood girl, then with the four remaining women, MC kisses 2 and with another girl our protagonist made a chastity agreement until 2026.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
1.Cum addictive yandere blowjob queen
2.Jealous spoiled cock blocking girl
3.Childish naive girl with the terrible gingeritis disease
4.Cheap Thai transgender prostitute girl
5.Milf with saggy breasts down to the floor,and five failed surgery procedures
6.Broken teasing Emo girl

4.60 star(s) 320 Votes