4.60 star(s) 320 Votes

AlexProph

Aug 28, 2024
Don't needle. ) This is a big question not for this topic.

And Hanna. At least she saw the life of a bar with cops and local thugs - that’s already something.
However, everyone's opinion is interesting. How you feel about the sound of this "fitonyashka"?

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
One theory is Hannah, from Freya (the club)
View attachment 4015451
Define "better look"? I think the second in-car view is slightly better than the one posted earlier, as her face is turned a little more and the hair looks closer to Hannah's in this one (but not so much before she is in the car).
View attachment 4015488
Hmmmm... Hannah and Cassandra do look a lot like each other...
To me the situation looks like the girl/daughter wanted to go to camp but Cassandra said no.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Camon, guys. Actually, not once.
Next to Cassandra is a very young high school girl, but Hana is a gym bunny (fitonyashka) who has seen something .. in her life. :giggle:

And, if you read this on a color monitor, the girls have different colored hair. )
Yeah, the views when she's not in the car are nothing like Hannah. I hadn't actually paid any attention until prompted to a couple of posts back - I had completely missed the girl being on the platform as well, I only remembered there being someone in the car (though of course it makes sense, because what was Cassandra doing there if not picking someone up?)

People have talked a fair bit about the girl in the car being Hannah though (do a quick search in this thread and you'll find some posts saying it like it's a certainty), which is why I mentioned it as one theory. I can see it from the not-very-good view of her when she's in the car, but not at all from the other looks at her we get.

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
Just a thought, but could the girl with Cassandra on the platform be one of the girls from Ember? The hair colour looks to be somewhat similar to Becca I think, but I'm not too sure about the rest... Becca looks a bit 'thiccer' than the girl on the platform, but it's difficult to say how tall Becca is from her Ember pics. But it could make for an interesting dynamic in the future on some paths.

4.60 star(s) 320 Votes