4.60 star(s) 319 Votes

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
I don't like Mia, for several reasons. First she rejected you before and now that you have moved on and she is threatened she wants to be with you, (sorry but your moment has passed). Secondly she has the same problem as her brother, she doesn't mind invading your privacy behind your back. Just like she digs to put the bracelet in your trousers, she can dig for other things. And lastly, her behaviour gives me a bad feeling, she is always watching you from behind and seeing what you are doing. She looks more like a stalker to me than someone in love.
I wouldn't want someone like that by my side. It has nothing to do with the other Girls.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
I mean, second chances are for losers
He has already moved on with his life and doesn't even remember losing his virginity to her, so why go back? She deserves other opportunities but that doesn't mean it has to be with the MC. You learn from your mistakes and move on and try not to repeat them.
If you like Mia, fine, enjoy her

• Sad
Reactions: ForrestFuller

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
He has already moved on with his life and doesn't even remember losing his virginity to her, so why go back? She deserves other opportunities but that doesn't mean it has to be with the MC. You learn from your mistakes and move on and try not to repeat them.
If you like Mia, fine, enjoy her
You sound so offended, like the real Mia in real life really offended you. What the fuck :LUL:

Deximay

May 29, 2017
Games like these make me sad.
Such a good game, so good I want to keep playing, but I know it wont be ready any time soon.
Also there's that looming fear it might be abandoned.

All the best for the dev, hope it stays on track.

Reactions: VOYEUR
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes