4.60 star(s) 317 Votes

Samenbank

Oct 27, 2020
Yeah about 3-5 times lesser. I honestly like all the filler renders that show expressions, contrary to what the guy above me said. That's the kind of signature charm that makes this VN memorable. So I wish we could get those renders in a much lesser time. I also dont want the sex scenes to be shorter. I will say that the devs should step up their game and churn out several times more renders. Dr Pink Cake manages to hit 4k-6k mark at around the same timeframe summer heat's chapter 6 took, all on his own. Am I being unreasonable?
I share your opinion. The so called "fillers" are essential for giving the scenes much more life than in other VN's.
I love to see nuanced changes in expression and posture, thats a big plus for me, and the devs doing a great job here.

Additionally: if 3, 4, 5 stills of good quality are bunched together smartly, they can easily beat an average and in most cases even an good animation.

But yes, the overall-output in development could be higher. Don't know if the Renders are the bottleneck here.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sweet Force
4.60 star(s) 317 Votes