4.60 star(s) 319 Votes

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
It bugs me too, I hang out in a few threads where some LIs get hated for one reason or another.
But Mia's case is a special one, seems like people hate Mia just for her existence in the same universe with other LIs who people like more.
I think it's the fact that MC has a past with her, which to some players makes it feel like she's forced on them, which is also more apparent since she's open about her affection, those who hate her most likely want to be "unburdened" in a way, free to chase after the new LIs with no string attached, so they don't like the fact that MC has an LI who creates an emotional dilemma

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
I think for some of them if Mia was the redhead and Bree was brunette they'd be 100% on Team Mia. ;)
Some fans do not realised or do not wanna realise that Mia+MC s childhood friend! Mia knows MC more than anybody else and she is simple,sweet & bit nerdy kinda girl who s been in love with MC but she hasn't confessed yet! And she s daring to cut any competition to do anything, to go any far for MC! In real life situation, if any girl would have been taken place of Mia, I think, she must have been doing same as Mia s doing in this AVN.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Some fans do not realised or do not wanna realise that Mia+MC s childhood friend! Mia knows MC more than anybody else and she is simple,sweet & bit nerdy kinda girl who s been in love with MC but she hasn't confessed yet! And she s daring to cut any competition to do anything, to go any far for MC! In real life situation, if any girl would have been taken place of Mia, I think, she must have been doing same as Mia s doing in this AVN.
Yeah, Mia is the "go-to" girl for quick intimacy since she and MC have already knocked boots, but they both are scared of a romantic/sexual relationship since they value their friendship/platonic love and MC's relationship with his best bro at stake if things go south (the latest flashbacks confirm this). On the train I got the idea that Mia has made her decision that she's going for a full-on relationship with MC and this art camp is the perfect opportunity for some solo time to seal the deal, but when she gets there she finds she's got serious competition and has to make her play early. MC interacting with the other hot girls who are definitely showing interest in him is forcing her hand. Whether someone likes her character or not she's acting as should be for a girl in her position who is at risk of losing out on a guy she's had a crush on for years.

lossius

May 7, 2023
This is what I was talking about. People seem to irrationally hate Mia because she has scenes and certain other girls don't yet.
Truth was told here. Even though some of the complaints were about the amount of rendering and such, the vast majority of complaints wouldn't exist if the scenes were "from your favorite LI" instead of Mia (they would probably even praise this update if it was focused on her)

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Truth was told here. Even though some of the complaints were about the amount of rendering and such, the vast majority of complaints wouldn't exist if the scenes were "from your favorite LI" instead of Mia (they would probably even praise this update if it was focused on her)
Before you said that, I didn't dislike Mia that much. But now you've given me another reason not to love her. Indeed, she has a scene in this update. Fuckin ridiculous :LUL:

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes