4.60 star(s) 317 Votes

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Oh, that's easy. I'm banned in one thread for explaining how the search enginge works, so one user could finde the latest compressed version of games easily by themself instead of asking and waiting for an answer. I even gave screenshots to make it easier to understand. Well, guy felt offended by it and reported me. I was banned for making this dude looking stupid and dumb which is insulting by the F95 rules. No joke.
the situation is strange, but it looks funny somehow lol.. 1000153236.gif

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Jokes on you. People like that will never learn.
Funny thing is, I started to make fun out of those "compressed?" dudes. Never got any problems. So the lesson F95 teached me I should never help lazy bastards to improve. Instead it's okay to mock them openly.

the situation is strange, but it looks funny somehow
It's okay. It was in the University of Problems thread. But this game went to shit since then rapidly. From 5 stars to 2 stars in my opinion. So I don't miss the thread.

But now back to topic. A mod will kill this open critics anyway. But I doesn't have to force the next thread ban for petty mod reasons.

Meabe37

Mar 9, 2023
Gee i had already forgotten my bad.:sleep:

Hello, everyone!
This week we began the production of 0.7. We have our new rig up and running and so far there haven't been any issues! We made a couple of test renders of the girls and all of them were well behaved without quality inconsistencies. After a few weeks, we'll know better how big overall improvement this will be when it comes to creating new content. Our initial impression is pretty good. We'll report the weekly render counts in the status updates for this cycle but we won't be including every single arm twist and head turn in the overall count.
We also continued scripting and made the first renders of 0.7. Some necessary props are also under way, such as some hot dogs and a new TV ad. Player also found a new hairstyle for 0.7 and the upcoming future. The wet hair will still be returning later but don't worry, we'll try to keep those angles minimal for you.
The feedback survey is still getting responses and we've continued reading them this week. There's a lot of great feedback and thoughtful comments from all around the world! If you haven't left any feedback on 0.6 yet, Thank you again to everyone for leaving your thoughts and opinions.
Finally, we made some improvements and bug fixes for the Android versions. Those new versions should be up before this status update releases.

Weekly summary:
  • 31 renders
  • Scripting & Plotting
  • Props
  • TV ad
  • New hair for Player
  • Android bugfix versions

Other news
The August special featuring Eve was posted last weekend.

Cheers and have a great weekend,
Robison & Npx

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
"We'll report the weekly render counts in the status updates"

Finally, at least now people will know what to expect in terms of content for the next update before setting too high expectations like in this last update.

Reactions: WAID1337

Devolle

Jun 18, 2022
1725700831970.png

New

Show less
Hello, everyone!
This week we began the production of 0.7. We have our new rig up and running and so far there haven't been any issues! We made a couple of test renders of the girls and all of them were well behaved without quality inconsistencies. After a few weeks, we'll know better how big overall improvement this will be when it comes to creating new content. Our initial impression is pretty good. We'll report the weekly render counts in the status updates for this cycle but we won't be including every single arm twist and head turn in the overall count.
We also continued scripting and made the first renders of 0.7. Some necessary props are also under way, such as some hot dogs and a new TV ad. Player also found a new hairstyle for 0.7 and the upcoming future. The wet hair will still be returning later but don't worry, we'll try to keep those angles minimal for you.
The feedback survey is still getting responses and we've continued reading them this week. There's a lot of great feedback and thoughtful comments from all around the world! If you haven't left any feedback on 0.6 yet, Thank you again to everyone for leaving your thoughts and opinions.
Finally, we made some improvements and bug fixes for the Android versions. Those new versions should be up before this status update releases.

Weekly summary:
  • 31 renders
  • Scripting & Plotting
  • Props
  • TV ad
  • New hair for Player
  • Android bugfix versions

Other news
The August special featuring Eve was posted last weekend.

Cheers and have a great weekend,
Robison & Npx

Dmoll

Aug 12, 2024
Oh, that's easy. I'm banned in one thread for explaining how the search enginge works, so one user could finde the latest compressed version of games easily by themself instead of asking and waiting for an answer. I even gave screenshots to make it easier to understand. Well, guy felt offended by it and reported me. I was banned for making this dude looking stupid and dumb which is insulting by the F95 rules. No joke.
It's that easy to get banned from a thread? That insane! Did you write an appeal?

• Haha
Reactions: Ass prefer

Dmoll

Aug 12, 2024
Ngl I wouldve loved to know how this famous search engine works.

gilean123

Jul 3, 2024
I translated the game to Turkish using Paloslios translator, but the About Me sheet does not disappear from the screen. How can i fix it?

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes