4.60 star(s) 323 Votes

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
I hope it's not too degen to the point where it's NTR, beastality, and other nasty stuff.
Yeah, sorry... I went a bit overboard there. Must have been too late at night to be posting anything really, my apologies.

However, my point was that I hope it doesn't stay in the realm of 'just your average kiss, suck and fuck' scene with every girl in the game when it comes to intimate scenes. The Group Sex tag does hint at something more than that, so that is a good thing I think, but it would be nice to at least some scenes (MFF, MFFF, you get the idea) where even the girls show some interaction (kissing, touching). I imagine the girls are also at art camp with the intention to experiment a little (what happens at art camp can stay at art camp, right?), or else there's the Club Freya girls that probably could have had a little more experiennce in that area and are willing to do more of that.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Yeah, sorry... I went a bit overboard there. Must have been too late at night to be posting anything really, my apologies.

However, my point was that I hope it doesn't stay in the realm of 'just your average kiss, suck and fuck' scene with every girl in the game when it comes to intimate scenes. The Group Sex tag does hint at something more than that, so that is a good thing I think, but it would be nice to at least some scenes (MFF, MFFF, you get the idea) where even the girls show some interaction (kissing, touching). I imagine the girls are also at art camp with the intention to experiment a little (what happens at art camp can stay at art camp, right?), or else there's the Club Freya girls that probably could have had a little more experiennce in that area and are willing to do more of that.
For sure, I can see Bree years into the future still saying this.

screenshot0001.png

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Obviously in general Sophie is a very beautiful character, she might even be the prettiest girl in the game if i am being honest, but what really has it for me is that damn outfit of hers... the combination of that shirt with a little bit of tummy visible and the tennis skirt with stockings underneath is a lethal combo... its sexier than if she was naked.

This game has some gorgeous characters i really wish the devs would get it together and start producing more substantive updates that come out every 4-5 months at least... the almost 1 year wait for meaningless updates is gonna tank the game so hard for me...

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
They don't get into a fight, but Alexis and Erynn in Intertwined quarrel with each other on one path. They patch things up later on though
I remember that, but that's a dramatic soap opera fight as is common in Intertwined, which luckily I'm spared by being team Layla. I'm talking more like "Stop blocking me every time I talk to MC" and PUNCH!.

Reactions: Joelcgx19

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020

no apologies needed brother! and I am onboard with what you are suggesting here. More sexy girls! None of the extreme degen stuff lol we see here on F95.

Ngl I got kind of spooked when Bree asked MC to choke her lol I was like dang I hope this doesn't become some torture stuff.

4.60 star(s) 323 Votes