4.60 star(s) 323 Votes

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
If we follow the pattern of the previous polls, option 4 should win and in the next one the color green should win.

pegas0317

Aug 16, 2024
Hi, i have a problem with a bug. On the "Student introduction sheet", the sheet is not removed when you press "done", is still in the screen even skipping many dialogues. I tried removing the mod, re-downloading the whole game and deleting the saves, but does not worked. I searched solutions in the thread but i could'nt find anything related. Someone knows how to fix it?
PD: Excuse my english, it is not my maternal language.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Hi, i have a problem with a bug. On the "Student introduction sheet", the sheet is not removed when you press "done", is still in the screen even skipping many dialogues. I tried removing the mod, re-downloading the whole game and deleting the saves, but does not worked. I searched solutions in the thread but i could'nt find anything related. Someone knows how to fix it?
PD: Excuse my english, it is not my maternal language.
I had the same problem. It was because I did an automatic translation in my language. I can't tell you which script file I used, but there was a place where the language was requested at the end of the "Student introduction sheet". Here I added my language and the problem was solved.

• Hey there
Reactions: pegas0317

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
The shorts are probably better for comfort though
I believe that comfort is relative to each individual. I have a friend who only wears those shorts that Bree has at home, even if I'm freezing cold she always wears those shorts because she says they're more comfortable. In my case, I think that sports pants are more comfortable, but it depends on each person.
I would choose option 3 for Bree, but the first night she seems to sleep in pants.

Reactions: Joelcgx19

Meabe37

Mar 9, 2023
0.7 Status Update #3.png

Hello, everyone!
Hope you all had a good week. This week we've been going through some of the assets and scenes needed for the production of 0.7. There's not much new in the design department this update, and the set we started recently is now finished. We also continued working on the Ms. Hill scene, which mostly involves making new renders and shaping her shirt around her curves. She has a tendency to burst through the clothes.
This weekend, we'll continue scripting and planning the next freeplay session. We have a pretty big freeplay coming up, something similar to 0.4 but with more content. We also got a whole new wardrobe of clothes to play around with in the future. Some of them will appear in the game, but most are reserved for specials and an in-game gallery we're planning.
Lastly, we found a funny bug. It slipped through the cracks during testing because it only happens if your game is not in English. For example, the introduction sheet paper will stay on the screen for the whole duration of the game instead of hiding when it's supposed to. This is caused by the Swedish translation test we did a while back... so basically, we can blame the Swedes. And Robison.
That being said, the official versions work fine and this bug is only an issue if you mod the game. But it will be fixed in 0.7 regardless. That should conclude the final fixes for 0.6, unless of course something major pops up out of nowhere.

Weekly summary:
  • 61 renders
  • Bree poll #1
  • Scripting
  • Minor bugfixing
  • Finished a small set
  • Freeplay planning
  • Expanded wardrobe
  • G9 clothing conversion

Other news
The outfit poll for Bree is up and running!

Option #3 is currently leading for Enthusiast and Influencer tiers, while #4 is leading for Players. Either way, the shorts seem to be a favorite! Once the poll ends on Friday, there will be another poll to select the final color of the winning outfit.
If you didn't cast your vote yet, you can do so here:

Cheers and enjoy the weekend!
Robison & Npx

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
Renders are good and story its interesting and slow to advance. Hope that the game has more choices and that the choices have impact on the story and the relations with the girls, hope there is more choices to choose (instead of 2 to have 3) in the future,hope that the girls arent all slutty,hope there is more girls (add to LI Laney (the cop),Cassandra,Jenni,The bartender or Hannah or Rainbow (the stripper) or some of the ember girls). The game has potential but the dev cant get lost on the story,have more choices with impact on story and relations with girls (not only about sex).

Last edited:

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
Honestly the outfit that is most "Bree-like" is #2. The sports bra because she's trying to be sexy, but pants because she's a comfort girl.
Agree

But from my point of view it’s too radical change from pants to such small shorts.
Bree is a sporty girl, she is a runner. It’s much more comfortable to run in tights than such shorts
If she decided to show more for MC she will do it tête-à-tête, without other spectators and without shorts of course

So, #2 for me

PS: these shorts option looks like continuous teasing instead of actual scene with Bree in next update

ssam123

Jul 16, 2023
Ngl I am pissed it was just a tease, we don't actually get hot and heavy with Mommy Kate.
Indeed...what can we expect, she is one of the main girl. We should be happy that atleast we are getting something compared to last update. I hope it is not that mc peeking into the bathroom sences which will be boaring.

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
Indeed...what can we expect, she is one of the main girl. We should be happy that atleast we are getting something compared to last update. I hope it is not that mc peeking into the bathroom sences which will be boaring.
The last update? I was hoping we get a massage scene or something lol It was just a lot of talking didn't really even go anywhere. I hope Npx and Robison can step it up in terms of plot development since their render is superb.

4.60 star(s) 323 Votes