4.60 star(s) 323 Votes

lebronnba78

Dec 24, 2022
Hi everyone, i just discovered the game and i just wonder what is usually the time between updates and if the next update is near or not at all? Thks

Phoenix-justice

Dec 22, 2018
I hope that Eve or Mia could have some nice bush. Instead of everyone having perfectly clean-shaved pubic, I would really love to see some contrast. Eve could make the strongest contrast since she is so clean and pale. Maybe it's because she wasn't planning to swim, she didn't shave it for bikini. Perhaps she could have some disscussion with MC, talking about the beauty of being hairy. I believe it will be both cute and awkward at the same time.
Wonder if anyone have the same thought?
Just played through and strongly agree. While Mia's downstairs area was more than pretty enough, I felt like she needed some bush down there. Would've totally fit her character #FreeTheBush

Jaximuus

Aug 23, 2024
I don't know if any developer will read this, but since the update is still in its early stages I think it's interesting to warn about some things (sorry for language errors, I'm using a translator).

1- Avoid saying that you have 100 images taken where 20 of them are a guy looking down a hallway as if it were just 1 image... The content will be better if it has conversations in still images and more content.

2- I didn't understand how in version 0.5 the girls in general have more intimacy with the MC than in 0.6 they all have greater intimacy, it even seems like they went back in time or nothing happened.

3- All the girls have their own characteristic shape, one is shy, the other is bold and so on, at this point I think the girls have been very faithful to their styles since the beginning.

4- One very important thing, if you don't want to deliver content quickly and not deliver everything at once... Why not give some snacks? Example: Eva is in the room with MC alone and they both start to be caught but Eva is provocative and shows parts of her body but does not let the MC go to the end (sex) so there will be content without it being all at once.

5- There's no point in you skipping time in the game if the speed will be the same... Imagine a scene like this: MC sees Bree changing clothes through the crack in the door, but is caught by Eva who sees him doing it and starts to seduce him by asking him to tell her what he's seeing and how he's feeling... And as he says it, it gets hot and she calls him to the room to see if it's really all that is feeling and wants to see what he feels with her... There would be more content and yes in a short time.

6- And finally... That girls become more and more fanatic about him and give up their shame to conquer him, thus making them give in in certain situations. I'll give another example based on something similar with the one above: Eva is waxing and the MC sees through the door keyhole but she sees that he is there by the shadows of his foot under the door (make her know somehow) and she starts talking about him while doing this... Teasing, but without saying that she sees him there... Example (hours before she says that she likes to have a charm down there and says that she will change that when she takes a shower, thus doing he knows, just an example) so you have content without being forced and on top of that where they show their techniques to throw themselves into the MC.

The Krogan Dude

Sep 26, 2023
4- One very important thing, if you don't want to deliver content quickly and not deliver everything at once... Why not give some snacks? Example: Eva is in the room with MC alone and they both start to be caught but Eva is provocative and shows parts of her body but does not let the MC go to the end (sex) so there will be content without it being all at once.
What ? That's even more frustrating ! Why do we have to get blueballed in all these Summer games :WaitWhat:

mattyboy05

Jan 30, 2019
I hope that Eve or Mia could have some nice bush. Instead of everyone having perfectly clean-shaved pubic, I would really love to see some contrast. Eve could make the strongest contrast since she is so clean and pale. Maybe it's because she wasn't planning to swim, she didn't shave it for bikini. Perhaps she could have some disscussion with MC, talking about the beauty of being hairy. I believe it will be both cute and awkward at the same time.
Hmmm yes a landing strip for eve would be perfect for her

pegas0317

Aug 16, 2024
I had the same problem. It was because I did an automatic translation in my language. I can't tell you which script file I used, but there was a place where the language was requested at the end of the "Student introduction sheet". Here I added my language and the problem was solved.
Thanks you!

jemmylyn

Dec 23, 2023
I believe that the triumph of option 3 is due to the need for "action" that subscribers have for the amount of time that Summer Heat already has along with the poor reception of update 0.6, if the patreons had been "intimately" satisfied maybe the pants would win.

I can't find the 4 options that were made for Mia, which she later wore during the intimate night with MC in chapter 5. If the outfit with more skin also won in that survey, then forget what I said first and the option with less clothes will always win.
These Eve clothes were also chosen by the patreons:

View attachment 4057170
it will be a crime if devs don't add a sex scene with Eve in this outfit. Just wrap her in this clothes for me under the christmas tree, I don’t even want to see her naked, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Sweet Force

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Made special for you ❤
GIF_20240924_144929_988.gif

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Just played through and strongly agree. While Mia's downstairs area was more than pretty enough, I felt like she needed some bush down there. Would've totally fit her character #FreeTheBush
Pubes are gross. Clean kitty is best kitty.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Pubes are gross. Clean kitty is best kitty.
Sometimes yeah but there are characters with pubes that are really hot. For example Kim from Nothing is forever ,the pube suits her arrogant and bitchy personality :)

But if we are talking exclusively of Summer Heat characters then i prefer them without pubes too. Maybe a little pube for Eve would be cool? Nothing savage, just a little, nice and clean :unsure:, but i don´t mind if she is clean.

4.60 star(s) 323 Votes