4.60 star(s) 304 Votes

stickyai

Jun 29, 2024
So we've already found out the conversation with Mike had 70 renders XD. Devs went overboard with rendering and created a movie instead of a visual novel lol.
Their render priority is weird.

And I know for a fact they're not stupid. Seems like they didn't want to make this update progress the story much

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Mia's phone is purple or it is dark? Although the color of the shorts and the lighting seem to be not different! Maybe it's just the way i see it, but it seems to me it has a different color.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Obviously due to lighting, the reflection of some types of black pigments will appear purple when exposed to light.

Reactions: Jericho85

stickyai

Jun 29, 2024
do a search...it was stated a few times, starting from the previous year (october/november) to this spring (february/march, if not later).
In 0.6 status update #1 (October 20th) they said:
' This update will be shorter, faster and feature main girls only.'
BUT WAIT they also say:
' The development time for 0.6 is planned to be around 3-4 months. ' so it should have been out by April / May. Why milk Patreons for 4-5 months? We've already pointed out that they wasted time making unnecessary renders e.g. Mike conversation and what not.

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Okay, after some issues, I've finally played this update... I'm usually pretty chill with these updates and there's no difference here, however I did find this to be a disappointing one. A lot of that may have come from the build up, but rather than that in terms of dev time, it's more about where we were at the end of the last update against where we went (and didn't go) in this update (I'm looking at Eve and Bree/Bree's hairbrush more than anything else!).

First, the issues - I've never had this in a game, but in the middle of me playing it (in fact, it was very close to the end of the update), my game closed unexpectedly, the .exe file went missing from the folder, and the folder got locked down. It took me a while (becuause I've never had it happen with anything else, either) to figure out it was my antivirus suddenly deciding to quarantine the executable. Why it did that, and why in the middle of playing, I don't know. I could understand if it was going to do it, doing it when I initially opened the file, but no...

Anyway, the update itself was disappointing as I say, because of what did and didn't happen. and as others have said, for me, it was largely "didn't happen". Someone described it as a "nothing burger" and I think that's pretty accurate. A big chat with Mike, phone/Ember chats with Mom, Becca, and Cassandra - all took a little while to go through, and I didn't feel any of them really did anything to move the story on. Cassandra possibly for the next update, as she said something about needing you later. Mike absolutely not, and that just felt like a recap of what happened last time, which is not needed in a game like this.

Sophie maybe sums up the reasoning though. A bit of foresight in the writing perhaps?
screenshot0016.png

The sex scene (yep, just one, and "sex" is maybe open to interpretation) was good for what it was. Sadly, it wasn't much. I liked the scene itself, but it was over too quickly, with barely anything happening before both players were finished. The follow up was just a flash really, I thought there was going to be a blowjob, but it was absolutely nothing and completely not worth putting in.

(Side note: the gallery does bug me a bit, because it has a fair bit in there, but only a few are actual sex or nudity scenes. It labels stuff Intimate, Lewd, and Sexual - "Sexual" seems about right, but I can't figure out "Lewd" and "Intimate" because lewd appears to be non-sex nudity, but then is also used for several scenes with no nudity. I think the labels are being heavily overused, with most of them not worthy of a "lewd" label at all, and not deserving of a gallery spot either.)

The interactions with Kate were weird. Given how it went down, options may have led to something different, but I chose the options that looked most likely to smooth things over, with the intention of changing her mind. Instead, I ended up just accepting it and saying I'd "do it for her" - again, it might be that the different choices would accommodate this, but I wouldn't have dropped it so easily there. I'd also have told at least one of the others, especially the girls who were all pretty much saying "we have a few weeks" for whatever they were after...

So yeah, this really felt like filler. Mia is probably the only one we got any progression with, but to be honest, a fair chunk of that was already started in the last update.

Anyway, playing gave me an opportunity to go back through the gallery and the game to grab some screenshots, so here's my provisional (pending seeing more of the girls) set of ranking cards:
Summer Heat.jpg
(Just my opinions based on looks, not ranked within each tier).

Something I noted when putting these cards together - they have almost the same expression, which counts for a lot, but does anyone else think Jenni and Lainey look like they could be sisters or something? They seemed pretty comfortable in each other's presence at Freya, so I wonder if they might be sisters who share...

idk101

Jul 23, 2021
It is quite a sad situation. Developers are very talented at some things but lousy at others. The dumbest mistake is to make hundreds of images for trivial things. You can achieve the same narrative effect with just a few images. You don't need such a huge number! This is demonstrated by looking at other projects, very popular here. With the talent of these devs they could have finished this project months ago, to start others. And made a lot more money! I don't get it! At this rate this project will be finished in 10 years or 15 years. It is not realistic to invest in this project as it is now. We should ask for much less images and more narrative progress!

Reactions: camube

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
So we've already found out the conversation with Mike had 70 renders XD. Devs went overboard with rendering and created a movie instead of a visual novel lol.
Their render priority is weird.
A cat, a squirrel, a crow, loads of renders of breakfast being made... The mannequins I understand, as it's part of the story and the basis of them being there (art school), but some of those others were just unnecessary.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
but does anyone else think Jenni and Lainey look like they could be sisters or something? They seemed pretty comfortable in each other's presence at Freya, so I wonder if they might be sisters who share...
I hadn't noticed, but i'm certainly thinking about it now. :) And dreaming of the possibilities too.:p

Reactions: TonyMurray

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Anyway, playing gave me an opportunity to go back through the gallery and the game to grab some screenshots, so here's my provisional (pending seeing more of the girls) set of ranking cards:
View attachment 3959532
(Just my opinions based on looks, not ranked within each tier).

Something I noted when putting these cards together - they have almost the same expression, which counts for a lot, but does anyone else think Jenni and Lainey look like they could be sisters or something? They seemed pretty comfortable in each other's presence at Freya, so I wonder if they might be sisters who share...
I'm a simple man, so basically for me It's Mia in Tier 1 and all the girls with bigger tits than Mia in Tier 1 too :BootyTime:

Except for Sophie. She's dead last.

• Haha
Reactions: JSim and TonyMurray

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
In 0.6 status update #1 (October 20th) they said:
' This update will be shorter, faster and feature main girls only.'
BUT WAIT they also say:
' The development time for 0.6 is planned to be around 3-4 months. ' so it should have been out by April / May. Why milk Patreons for 4-5 months? We've already pointed out that they wasted time making unnecessary renders e.g. Mike conversation and what not.
they also estimated renders number to be around 1500-2000 a bit later.
based on all those available update-info i did expect myself for an update to drop in late april, in the worst case (those posts can be found still, i think).
but no one could expect -pOlIsH!
thst they why the update took 10, insetad of 6 months... :HideThePain:

Reactions: vireker

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
I'm a simple man, so basically for me It's Mia in Tier 1 and all the girls with bigger tits than Mia in Tier 1 too :BootyTime:

Except for Sophie. She's dead last.
Lynnx's are too big for my usual tastes. Kate's and Cassandra's too, but they are better on looks overall, or else they'd be in 5 as well! Becca doesn't look as big in her work shirt, but she looks bloody gorgeous there, so she's top of the more endowed ladies for me.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
they also estimated renders number to be around 1500-2000 a bit later.
based on all those available update-info i did expect myself for an update to drop in late april, in the worst case (those posts can be found still, i think).
but no one could expect -pOlIsH!
thst they why the update took 10, insetad of 6 months... :HideThePain:
By the way, I offer my condolences. You didn't get the mommy scene.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
But no sex. But if you're happy about that, then I'm happy for you.
but, but, no one got (full) sex scene in this update.:LUL:

p.s.
as for kate, she will be the last one to give herself to mc (if ever) - as in any decent avn with hot main milf.
only rookie-players could expect anything else;)

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
but, but, no one got (full) sex scene in this update.:LUL:

p.s.
as for kate, she will be the last one to give herself to mc (if ever) - as in any decent avn with hot main milf.
only rookie-players could expect anything else;)
I thought you appreciated more substantial things(sex). I didn't think you'd like some sentimental stuff, so to speak.

4.60 star(s) 304 Votes