ten10dies

Jan 17, 2020
Since the game thread got updated recently, it should get some attention, i should provide some assistance and share full save since i got the chance to finish and fully unlock eveything
PS: I know that you can unlcok eveything at 25th day with the code, if you wanna sleep over and over again till you get to 25, be my guest :) (code is :0707, incase you missed it on the first page)
PS: Sadly i noticed what that devil do after finisihing the game -_-
what does the devil do?

CJMax@1k1

May 13, 2020
what does the devil do?
The devil is meant be a cheat to unlock everything if you're not tryna play the game but tryna fap. You have to wait til day 25 in the game for the loli devil to show up. which the devil will ask for a 4 digit number which is 0707 and this basically unlock all the events. Money on the other hand is gain through sleeping and the clothing for the main lead are located in the bathroom with the tub and her room. Also the loli devil will be located to the right next to your room.

Reactions: marty

rgdr

Nov 24, 2017
ok, this is my 1st time playing this type of game , and my game dont work :( , i downloaded the emulator but it dont work , help pls :)

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Since a few people asked, there are no special scenes with the school uniform. The only costume specific scenes are the Swimsuit and Sexy Lingerie. Also for people wondering why they can't buy certain items they unlock after specific dates. You'll see a date (8/XX) above the purchase button that lets you know what day it becomes available. Sexy Lingerie unlocks on 8/22.
how do you unlock scenes with swimsuit ?

C-Zeta

Jul 5, 2018
This is getting Soooo annoying, i tried everything! Changed my location, used applocale, even changed my screen's resolution! And yet, not a single signal of getting better!!! Like wtf man? What in the hell is wrong with this game?! I had my share of problems with Dieselmine games before, but this is like a clown fiesta and i am the main attraction i don't know.... They make good games that is for damn sure, but hell if i say that is not a freaking adventure to make their games work! Like this is so stupid! I open the game, i have to ALT+Enter to fullscreen and see the menu that embodied in a blackscreen, i try to start the game and absolutely nothing appears on screen! Like what i am supposed to do at this point!?

Last edited:

BillyMayz

Apr 21, 2018
This looks really good, ill watch it to see if the ui and menus get translated. You can't really do anything if you can't read what you are selecting know what I mean?

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
I used my amazing MS Paint skills to roughly translate the selection UI elements.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sex Menu 1 has Kiss, Handjob, Blowjob in that order and Sex Menu 2 has Missionary, Standing Doggy, Facing Carry in that order. Purple heart icons show up under certain conditions which initiates a special sex scene.

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
To anyone who has the text box with large X button glitch:

Even if you are on Japanese locale, download the emulator and run it like that. It fixed it for me.

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
I see it's labeled to have mosaic, I noticed scenes from this exact game on sites such as gelbooru and r34 that are de-mosaiced. Any particular reason nobody has patched that in here? Or were those aforementioned scenes probably just extracted and then de-mosaic without repacking into the game?

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Since a few people asked, there are no special scenes with the school uniform. The only costume specific scenes are the Swimsuit and Sexy Lingerie. Also for people wondering why they can't buy certain items they unlock after specific dates. You'll see a date (8/XX) above the purchase button that lets you know what day it becomes available. Sexy Lingerie unlocks on 8/22.
there is also technically the costume-specific scene of her in her normal outfit outside the front door, standing doggy POV . If you change her to another outfit you can't play that scene.

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
I've been trying to play the game, but there's no progress whatsoever for my "stat bars." Spent a solid 10 minutes day 1 doing nothing but hitting "talk" and the affection meter (as far as I understand, it's the one with a sprite of her face on it) didn't so much as give a hint of purple. Anyone know why?

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
I've been trying to play the game, but there's no progress whatsoever for my "stat bars." Spent a solid 10 minutes day 1 doing nothing but hitting "talk" and the affection meter (as far as I understand, it's the one with a sprite of her face on it) didn't so much as give a hint of purple. Anyone know why?
It doesn't start as purple but yeah you should see it filling up. Every time you talk to her it should increment, no matter what, unless you've maxed her. I'm sorry I don't know how to help but can confirm you are experiencing some sort of bug.

Reactions: Kaftein

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
It doesn't start as purple but yeah you should see it filling up. Every time you talk to her it should increment, no matter what, unless you've maxed her. I'm sorry I don't know how to help but can confirm you are experiencing some sort of bug.
I appreciate the confirmation either way. Guess I'll have to redownload...

Reactions: iron4doves

clystar

May 9, 2019
Theres no strategy. you just talk and fuck her to unlock more actions

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
I appreciate the confirmation either way. Guess I'll have to redownload...
Sorry, you might try sleeping 1 day if you haven't. I seem to recall an event triggering at night, and then the next day the actual "game" starts.

Could also be pulling this out of my ass!

Reactions: Kaftein
3.90 star(s) 48 Votes