kickfyck01

Feb 27, 2020
My game keep either freeze or crash after like 5 seconds, even though the first time I lauched it work just fine. And I tried using Locale Emulator too but didn't work

Can anyone help me with my problem? I do have crash dump if that help

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
style looks great for a hentai game. girls looks tasteful and lovely sexy. its also nice to see more zoomed out sex which i am personally a fan of, the HUD looks good, quality as already mentioned nice. just sad you see the guy who fucks her or maybe even choose who fucks her.
i personally would have loved to see her grandpa fucks with whom she lives together. something like... master roshi hehe.

also an Android18 game in that quality would be really nice! (ofc with master roshi and oolong hehe)

akhulu

Apr 23, 2020
Game is stuck at loading screen for me (the walking cat). I can't progress anything because it keeps getting stuck, even with the full saves, does anyone experience the same?

Jan 8, 2020
Wow, this game is a gem, the artstyle, animations and the atmosphere are just so good! I finished it but definetly will be back for more fap, which is rare.

Btw, "extract and run" method doesn't work for me, game just freezes after walking cat loading screen, no matter in which folder I extract the game. Using locale emulator solves the issue though.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Btw, "extract and run" method doesn't work for me, game just freezes after walking cat loading screen, no matter in which folder I extract the game. Using locale emulator solves the issue though.
Yeah, for the vast majority of these cracked JP games you need to change your system locale to Japanese. Not sure about the details as to why, but I think it has something to do with reading characters?

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
what does the progress bars mean? The one with her face and the one with a heart

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
what does the progress bars mean? The one with her face and the one with a heart
how many times you've talked to her and how many times you've done the sex

Increasing them lets you do more of the sex in new and (as the kids say) funky fresh ways

• Haha
Reactions: James Eveleth

xpertox2000

Nov 17, 2017
1.png Hi I have this problem... its unplayable the game (im not in the menu) this happen when you put the menu and then you close it and before was a black screen with a flashing letters and the loading cat. I used the locale emulator jap, jap admin, changed manually the zone in the settings (windows) and nothing works (the big "X" turn into normal with locale emulator and yes the route is short (is in the root of my drive)). Does somebody have any other thing to try? i dont know how to open it in unity...
Many thanks for the anwer and sorry for my english

michika

Jun 13, 2017
Change everything into Japan locale. Look for the guide if you want setting it manually. And also, try changing you date format into Jap format. Just try everything, because I dont even need locale emulator when I play my Jap games.

xpertox2000

Nov 17, 2017
Change everything into Japan locale. Look for the guide if you want setting it manually. And also, try changing you date format into Jap format. Just try everything, because I dont even need locale emulator when I play my Jap games.
Hi michika i dont know if this answer is to me but i tried with everything in jap. from the location, time zone, even downloading the language pack of windows and changing the display language... and all of them with and without locale emulator with/ without admin feature and nothing work i dont know if im doing something wrong :(
Many thanks for the answer and sorry for my english

Nemodow

Mar 29, 2019
Hi michika i dont know if this answer is to me but i tried with everything in jap. from the location, time zone, even downloading the language pack of windows and changing the display language... and all of them with and without locale emulator with/ without admin feature and nothing work i dont know if im doing something wrong :(
Many thanks for the answer and sorry for my english
Are you by any chance on windows 7?

Thrownallaway

Dec 21, 2017
Whenever I choose "Give in to your desires" from the very first choice, the game gets stuck on a black loading screen. I've tried everything, using locale emulator, running windows 7 compatibility mode, changing my system's format AND locale to Japanese, shortening the file names, but nothing works.
But that's not the only issue I'm having. For some reason, the game's CG and standing art (at least the ones I've been able to see) are weirdly zoomed in. And the pixel roaming is weirdly zoomed out! Thing is, it wasn't like that when I first extracted the game. But now, for whatever reason, every time i extract the game (translated or not) it defaults to that.
Anyone know anything that could possibly fix either of these bizarre issues? I'm on Windows 10, just for reference.

3.90 star(s) 49 Votes