Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
Where can i download your UI Settings?
That was just a slipshod MS paint job I did to help people with the UI elements, it's not an actual thing in my game.

As far as a guide, you can't actually make progress until Day 2 (something happens on the first night that makes it pretty obvious the game has started proper) so just familiarize yourself with the house on Day 1 to kill time then go to your bed to sleep.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
That was just a slipshod MS paint job I did to help people with the UI elements, it's not an actual thing in my game.

As far as a guide, you can't actually make progress until Day 2 (something happens on the first night that makes it pretty obvious the game has started proper) so just familiarize yourself with the house on Day 1 to kill time then go to your bed to sleep.
Oh I see but what about the talking to her on day 1 max out her bar? Doesn't seem to increase whenever i talk to her? Does it need to be several places?

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
"Day 1" in this context means the first real day of the game after the first night. Also make sure you aren't just clicking on her then clicking off. You have to select the actual "Talk" option (the top one after clicking on her) and get a dialogue box. Just sleep for the first time and it should be smooth sailing from that point.

kumaw0201

Dec 28, 2019
still no works for me, just black screen, i did everything they said here and nothing works, i put the game in C :, use locale emulator, change the language of the pc to Japanese and the format in the control panel and nothing works, hope a new version fixes that :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: GuyW and C-Zeta

greenbou81

Sep 17, 2020
man this game was a blast
anyone got any recommendations games
like this one ?

also, i still don't understand why are there same sex scenes but with the "MAX" on it ?
what's the difference ?

rgdr

Nov 24, 2017
is it possible to play this on mac?
because i get this error when i ran the game : failed to initialize IL2CPP.
normally my games works when there is a www file , but here there isnt :(

zadkiel2

Sep 14, 2018
Does anyone know how to get this scene circled in red in the first screenshot? Also, the second screenshot what is this storeroom for and what do the items do?

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
The statistic reads what essentially means "Plain white clothes" but I have no clue how you are supposed to get it since mine is still at a zero as well and there is no indication in the gallery of anything close to that as an option.

As for the storage closest, those items are just references to the people who helped make the game. Each item just gives the name of the person then what they did (Ex: Tanaka Hiroshi: Designer). I just made up the name but that's the gist of what that room is for, just little easter eggs the developers put in.

hamuncd

Jun 11, 2018
Anyone else get stuck here? after i finish the 4th day it goes into a loading screen and im just stuck at this without being able to move or anything
1600650378040.png

C-Zeta

Jul 5, 2018
still no works for me, just black screen, i did everything they said here and nothing works, i put the game in C :, use locale emulator, change the language of the pc to Japanese and the format in the control panel and nothing works, hope a new version fixes that :cry:
I feel you, like someone did had the same problem some pages ago, and there is a lot of people commenting on the black screen problem (me included) but, every, freaking, time! We appear on this post asking for help or anything to set us on a path to fix the problem, they either choose to read the comments and ignore it completely and stay blabbing about other nonsense, or simply just don't want to help. So annoying..

Reactions: kumaw0201
D

Deleted member 2694590

If only someone can work on uncensored patch for it, too many japanese games are censored. Sucks because I found only a few that happen to be normal than most of the games found here. There is this "The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess" its partially uncensored, if you guys like pixel art check out Dandy Boy, its uncensored and has a lot of potential.

Nivlac5667

Apr 29, 2020
Hello

To players who have played and checked the full gallery.

Is there any reason NOT TO max her Like and Lust Meter on the 2nd day?

Is there any hidden scenes if you talk and engage with her on a different day with Low / Medium Like and Lust Meter?

Thank you very much

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
You won't outright miss any scenes but there are variations in how she talks during scenes depending on her lust/like. Basically the more lust/like she has for you the more emotive she gets and expressive in her moans and dialogue while doing the deed. Beyond that, no scenes are locked to low lust/like and if you want to see the variant dialogue you can view them in the gallery after unlocking them via the demon-loli in the parents bedroom.

Nivlac5667

Apr 29, 2020
You won't outright miss any scenes but there are variations in how she talks during scenes depending on her lust/like. Basically the more lust/like she has for you the more emotive she gets and expressive in her moans and dialogue while doing the deed. Beyond that, no scenes are locked to low lust/like and if you want to see the variant dialogue you can view them in the gallery after unlocking them via the demon-loli in the parents bedroom.
Thank you for your answer!

palezoic

Sep 29, 2020
Might be a stupid question but how to end an H-scene ? When I enter the living room on 2nd day and rub her boobs, the scene jst keep playing and I dont know how to end it to move to the next scene

Hentaisamadesu1

Sep 18, 2020
Might be a stupid question but how to end an H-scene ? When I enter the living room on 2nd day and rub her boobs, the scene jst keep playing and I dont know how to end it to move to the next scene
LOL , Right click or if you still can't .. make sure your libido is 0.

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes