palezoic

Sep 29, 2020
LOL , Right click or if you still can't .. make sure your libido is 0.
Tks man, jst a few more thing, really appecirte if u can help me
- where can I find the shop ?
- do I jst need to talk and do lewd thing to her day by day to unlock everything ?
-how to make money ?
If u feel uncomfortable, jst tell me :<

Gaias

Aug 22, 2016
Does anyone know how to get this scene circled in red in the first screenshot? Also, the second screenshot what is this storeroom for and what do the items do?
That scene is probably the one where you have to take her outside at 2200 to the pole in front of the house.

Cock87

Feb 27, 2020
I have 2 problems, first I can't get into full screen and second when I get the chat, the x occupies a large part of the dialogue and doesn't let me read

Reactions: Third Leg
D

Deleted member 2694590

Tks man, jst a few more thing, really appecirte if u can help me
- where can I find the shop ?
- do I jst need to talk and do lewd thing to her day by day to unlock everything ?
-how to make money ?
If u feel uncomfortable, jst tell me :<
As you progress through the days you find in the room where tea is being served a demongirl npc who can unlock everything when you give her the correct password. I think it was 0707, if not look in the earlier posts here since someone has also posted the password.
Sterben4563 As for the person who cant get the game to run I think you need to have it in the C drive location. I was able to get it to run via Windows 10. Some games need language packs from what I have seen as well, though I would be cautious of where you get those since some games here have questionable files. Just download the Japanese language pack from you windows settings and see if that helps

spectreronin

Jul 8, 2017
The game is broken, because the problem is the resolution, I don't know if it will be because the translation was inserted, it broke it and changed the resolution. So upload the game in original. To be able to play it

Third Leg

Sep 22, 2020
The game is broken, because the problem is the resolution, I don't know if it will be because the translation was inserted, it broke it and changed the resolution. So upload the game in original. To be able to play it
Where can I find it?

Kijoro

Oct 13, 2020
should i download unity for this? cause every time i play the game a couple of minutes pass the laptop shuts down by itself

Testong

Sep 10, 2017
should i download unity for this? cause every time i play the game a couple of minutes pass the laptop shuts down by itself
Afaik, you don't have to install Unity or anything from it. It's just the engine used to create the game just like Unreal Engine. Someone correct me if I'm wrong though.

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes